• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Post The Art Because I Don't Know!

Tixen

*Insert something witty here*
Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    So, usually when I join a new forum, I start an art thread. And usually, I never seem to be able to keep with it sadly, but I'll try my best with this. Anyway, I tend to work mostly with traditional mediums such as pencil, pen, watercolour and charcoal (Paint and I never get along), and since recently obtaining a graphics tablet, I've been working on getting my digital skills up to scratch. At the moment, I don't have my USB on me which contains most of my scans, so most of this first post will be digital art.

Constructive criticism is more than welcome, and is encouraged, as I do appreciate suggestions on ways I can improve an image, or my skills overall. But, you didn't come here to listen to me ramble on, so, behold the art.

Kane and Novella, Beast Forms
    Spoiler:

The Hunter's Sword
    Spoiler:

The Lotus Eater
    Spoiler:

Mega Scrafty
    Spoiler:

Pandora Genesis and Rosie Alias
    Spoiler:

Matt
    Spoiler:

Tixen, AKA my current signature
    Spoiler:

Its Chibi Time!
    Spoiler:

That's enough from me, thanks for taking a look :)​

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
    Years
  • Oh hey Tixen, I must hava say, your art is like a rose :)
    well for the "Mega Scrafty"
    I was juz "ewww~" This girl is not pretty than me xD
    well , looking foward to see more art from you

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh gosh I always love it when people draw there RP characters. I don't know why, maybe it's because the time they've spent being a "part" of the character and knowing them so well, but it almost always makes for the most fantastic art. Especially because it gets developed through intimate writing, as opposed to drawn where people tend to confuse depth with adding more detail. Very cool concept with your characters there. Also, I love your ability Gunslinger. It's genius! x)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Love all your artwork, but my most favorite would be Tixen. The way you did you coloring is very pretty, and they seem to go along with each other pretty nicely, too. My only suggestion, though, is that her cannon looks a little flat--maybe you could've done something to show that it's actually being pointed towards her back? Aside from that, I also really like "It's Chibi Time." So adorable. <3

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • I really love your art! I love the use of fine lines on the clothing, it really adds to the detail and thought of the piece. I do agree with Strawberry when she talked about RP characters- Like any character, you have to really know them, so I think how you draw them with such detail and effort is astounding and humbling for any writer, creative thinker or anyone really. I really hope to see more from you in the future!

Back