• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF HA Darmanitan/Darumaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2023
    Doesn't matter if it's a Darumaka or Darmanaitan. Doesn't matter if it's from Gen 5 or Gen 6. Doesn't matter Ivs, Evs, Nature, or any other stat or if it has Egg Moves. I'd just like it to have it's Hidden Ability.

There's quite a bit I can trade for, I spam bred some Eevees (with HA), Larvitars, Driflooms (HA), and Skorupis. I have a couple other HA Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Doesn't matter if it's a Darumaka or Darmanaitan. Doesn't matter if it's from Gen 5 or Gen 6. Doesn't matter Ivs, Evs, Nature, or any other stat or if it has Egg Moves. I'd just like it to have it's Hidden Ability.

There's quite a bit I can trade for, I spam bred some Eevees (with HA), Larvitars, Driflooms (HA), and Skorupis. I have a couple other HA Pokemon.

I can breed one for you, shouldn't take too long

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2023
    Ok. I was already in the bank depositing my newly bred Pokemon to rack up BP.

Code :
    4682-8651-2958
    IGN : Brendan

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back