• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Japanese Chinchou reflective help.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
  • As said above, it's fake (it's actually a sticker). These were pretty common in vending machines around 1998-2000. They had them at my local grocery store, Kmart, Pizza Hut, and Big Lots. Long John Silver's even had miniature (about 1" tall) versions of them. They're pretty cool, though. I still have like 3 or 4 5 pages of them and wouldn't mind having more. Some of them have really bizarre foil effects, like hearts and flowers.

It's kind of annoying that some places folded them up to fit in capsules, though. More than half of mine (pretty much all of the non-Neo cards) have creases in them, but most of those are the more nostalgic ones (Sabrina's Slowbro, Erika's Clefairy...), so I still love them.

One of my favorites (which I traded as a kid because I was a derp) was my Southern Islands Wartortle sticker.

Last edited:
    Back