• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snivy, Snivy, Snivy~~

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • I'm a trainer in Unova. Time to choose my starter pokemon!

tumblr_mzy2o7H6lT1sue4jko1_500.gif

Hmm, I could choose a Tepig, a fire type pokemon who blazes through the battlefield with it's snout, or, maybe the adorable Oshawott, with powerful Water type moves to cinch victory...

...But no, there is only one pokemon for me! A Snivy. It reminds me of a special friend I know! A sweet, beautiful, intelligent Snivy, with iconic grass-type moves, and a loving personality. Ah, but speaking of Snivys, let me tell you about one Snivy in particular! In fact...

495.png
    Happy birthday to Zach, aka. Tsutarja, our Computer & Tech. moderator who turns 21 today! I can't tell you enough how honored I am making this birthday post for him today, because he's a really admirable and caring, with good smarts to boot! I really do sense something about him ever since I first met him and the first time we ever worked together in staff. What he does should be brought more to view, from welcoming new years, to helping others in technology and computers... it's really amazing the lengths he goes!

So, choosing Snivy as my starter pokemon, we climbed mountains, went through lakes, and battled many fearsome opponents. And like said Snivy, I can say all sorts of great things about him all day long, I can sum it all up by saying, Zach is a real good friend of mine, and I do implore you to give him the best of wishes now, and for the future.

Now for some cake/gifts!

Spoiler:

tumblr_mqcfpmv4CF1sawr4to1_500.gif

tumblr_mgjmtlNK6M1s1ys11o1_500.gif
    tumblr_mhgl49x3UT1r3ifxzo1_500.gif

Years
  • I'm always an Oshawott person, but that's not to say the other Unova starters aren't cool either... especially Snivy. I hope you had a great birthday Zach, and enjoy being legal now!

Years
  • I'm a trainer in Unova. Time to choose my starter pokemon!

tumblr_mzy2o7H6lT1sue4jko1_500.gif

Hmm, I could choose a Tepig, a fire type pokemon who blazes through the battlefield with it's snout, or, maybe the adorable Oshawott, with powerful Water type moves to cinch victory...

...But no, there is only one pokemon for me! A Snivy. It reminds me of a special friend I know! A sweet, beautiful, intelligent Snivy, with iconic grass-type moves, and a loving personality. Ah, but speaking of Snivys, let me tell you about one Snivy in particular! In fact...

495.png
    Happy birthday to Zach, aka. Tsutarja, our Computer & Tech. moderator who turns 21 today! I can't tell you enough how honored I am making this birthday post for him today, because he's a really admirable and caring, with good smarts to boot! I really do sense something about him ever since I first met him and the first time we ever worked together in staff. What he does should be brought more to view, from welcoming new years, to helping others in technology and computers... it's really amazing the lengths he goes!

So, choosing Snivy as my starter pokemon, we climbed mountains, went through lakes, and battled many fearsome opponents. And like said Snivy, I can say all sorts of great things about him all day long, I can sum it all up by saying, Zach is a real good friend of mine, and I do implore you to give him the best of wishes now, and for the future.

Now for some cake/gifts!

Spoiler:

tumblr_mqcfpmv4CF1sawr4to1_500.gif

tumblr_mgjmtlNK6M1s1ys11o1_500.gif
    tumblr_mhgl49x3UT1r3ifxzo1_500.gif
    Shaaaaawnnn omgggg this thread <3333 this is the best and thank you so much for making it :)

Happy birthday Zach! :D
    Thank you Alex!!!

I'm always an Oshawott person, but that's not to say the other Unova starters aren't cool either... especially Snivy. I hope you had a great birthday Zach, and enjoy being legal now!
    I love being legal now! And today was a great day~~!! thank you Hikari as always <3

happy birthday Zach ♥
    have a great one :D
    Thank you!!!

Congrats Zach, you can legally drink now n_n

get drunk together with me?

But really, happy birthday!
    Thank you! Yes, when I drink again I will let you know :P

Happy birthday Zach, hope you have a good day! n_n
    Thank you Joe!

(next time you're in Florida let me know okay? :P)

Happy b-day! Snivy was my starter too :D
    Yay for Snivy! Thank you!

Happy birthday Zach! :3

Hope you had a great day!
    I had a great day :D thanks Omi!

Happy birthday Zach!

I hope you enjoyed that first drink! :)
    I diiiiddd oh my god!!! Thank you Archy!!!

Sirfetch’d

Happy birthday buddy! I hope you enjoyed turning 21 and that you enjoy the next one here with us all too :>

Back