• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skies of Fruition [T] [IC]

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
SKIES OF FRUITION
An RP By: Mr. Mammoth
Rated [T] for Teen
---------------------------------

This is the IC thread, if you're looking for the OOC, it can be found here.

Orre.

You all know it well, don't you? That not-so-well-off region to the west of Johto? That's the one. Orre is of course, not the ideal place to live. Why you ask? Well, haven't you listened to the news for the past… Arceus knows how many years? The crime-rates are high; the people poor, the amount of jobs low, the education poor in most parts and the wild Pokémon are close to non-existent. Doesn't that sound welcoming? Thought so. Other regions have always wondered how this place survives, but no one honestly knows. Some say that legendary Pokémon preserves it for some reason. Others say something about underground lakes or something like that. However the myth that most people believe is the one about the legendary Pokémon. So on a faithful day, many science-teams from other regions went there to investigate. But as you may have guessed, no real progress was made. Many years passed until the scientists gave up. So why am I telling you all of this? Because it's a vital part of the history regarding our region's growth! So sit down and listen, youngster. And no, you may not have a toilet-break, at least not until I'm done. Oh, now don't give me that look! If I've endured the flaming fangs of a Charizard going into my shoulder, you can at least endure your bladder getting filled up!

Now where was I? Oh yeah! A few nights after the scientists left, a strange glow started to develop in the middle of Orre's vast and unforgiving desert. People started to get perplexed by it, frightened by it, aggravated by it. There were many opinions about this strange development, but there was one thing everyone agreed on. Which one, you ask? Pssh, I can't believe I get to explain this to someone as thick as yourself! Sigh… But I guess that's why you need the education. Anyways, everyone in the Orre region agreed on one thing, that the scientists were responsible for this. Think about it, this light had never been sighted before, but then the scientists from another region came and suddenly it was there. The people demanded answers, but unfortunately, no one could give them what they asked for. Everyone in Orre became either outraged or scared s***-less, the point being that a chaos now began to spread across the region.

What caused even more chaos was the fact that the light attracted the authorities from all of the other regions. People from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova now traveled to Orre in order to study this unusual phenomenon. Now the strange thing was that the light seemed to grow brighter and wider as more and more people gathered in the region. All of these people observed the light, but again, nothing happened. Not for a few nights at least.

It was cold and dark night, like it usually was in Orre's desert. People started to grow tired of watching the light. But then, when they thought that their span of attention had left the light, a small flower shot up where the light was. It was a very beautiful flower, its stalk and leaves were lime-green and its petals were flare-red. Soon after it, another flower shot up. This one did not have the same beauty as the previous one, but it was still a sight to behold. Then, another flower shot up. Followed by another one. And another one. And another- What? You want me to get on with it? Psh, kids these days. You're just like pythons, you have absolutely zero patience. Anyway, all of the people soon found themselves standing in a field of flowers that just kept on growing throughout the desert. Everyone was amazed to say the least, and soon other things took a turn for the better. Some people living in The Under of Pyrite Town had suddenly found an array of valuable ores and gemstones. Soon the mining-mogul Clay of Unova saw the possibilities and bought the whole Under. It didn't cost him much, but it was enough for the people of Pyrite to earn some money. His mining business moved there and gave many people new and well-paid jobs.

During the next ten years, Orre's economy skyrocketed. Well, in reality it stabilized, but to the people living in the region it skyrocketed. New jobs became available and new towns were built in the lush forests and meadows that once were a desert. And of course, with a new flora also came a new fauna. A lot of Bird-Pokémon started to rest in Orre during their seasons of migration, and some chose to stay for good. With Pokémon actually beginning to appear, the marketing business for PokéBalls also went up. But it seemed like no Pokémon besides certain Flying-types moved into the region… So what did the government do? Well, they sent money to breeders all around the world with orders for them to breed as many species of Pokémon as possible to deliver to Orre. Since everybody likes money, almost all of the breeders started to get to work and soon many species of Pokémon from different regions were shipped into Orre. Due to this, the once vast region now became filled with maybe the most diverse set of Pokémon ever to be laid eyes upon.

Now why am I telling you all of this? Well, you are supposed to travel here for quite some time now, so I thought that I should tell you about our history. Ya' little whippersnapper. Oh, I almost forgot. Here's your map, it may come in handy you know.

0C2fq.png

Accepted players and their teams:

Ellsworth Jimmerson - Vato
Spoiler:

Lavender Vance - ~Genevieve~
Spoiler:

Damian Lewis - heretostay123
Spoiler:

??? - ???
Spoiler:

Chris Mare - Fuyu
Spoiler:

Jacob Bellerose - PsychoJigglypuff
Spoiler:

Abagail "Gale" Sirknight - WolfOfEve
Spoiler:

List of Chapters
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Chapter 1.
JPO9d.png

Gneiss Town
Theme Music
----

Welcome to the Orre region! This is where you'll be starting your journey towards the Orre League which will be filled with excitement among other things! So, what is there to do? Well, I'll tell you. But before that, let's have a little description so that you know fully where you are.

Do you recognize this place? It wouldn't surprise me. You know why? That is because this used to be the so called "Pokémon HQ" once. Here, Professor Krane and his team of scientists studied the beings known as Shadow Pokémon to help further research. What is a Shadow Pokémon? Well, they are basically Pokémon that has gotten their hearts closed by science. They are stronger, more violent and very, VERY aggressive. Luckily, the crisis involving these things has long been averted. As Orre gained a better economy, more and more cities expanded as you would imagine, Gneiss Town was one of the first to do this. New houses were built on the hills and close to the forests as more and more people moved in. Eventually, the place where Shadow Pokémon were once researched and purified has now become a rural town on the countryside. Many people live simple lives here and the main line of work is agriculture. Farms are found here and there, so you should expect to see many Pokémon usually found in such environments like Tauros or Miltank. The people here are very friendly as well, so I'm sure that they don't mind somebody popping in for a short visit!

What? You want me to shut up and get on with it? Fine, fine…

The Pokémon HQ has now been turned into "Gneiss Lab" but not much has changed. The professor this time around isn't Krane, instead his son Richard – or Rich if you'd like to annoy him - has taken the place of the region's professor. Richard is much like his father, at least in when it comes to looks. Both Krane and Richard share that unkempt, brown hair as well as a somewhat terrible fashion-sense. The new professor sports the exact same green sweater with a white lab-coat and beige pants as his father did. For some reason though, Richard likes to go barefoot in the most absurd places and he will most likely greet you without his shoes on. However, while Krane was passionate and interested in his work, his son is more laid back and lazy about it. Sometimes it might even seem like his father's work bores him. Richard will give you the things necessary for your journey. You will receive the following from him:

A Starter Pokémon
Five PokéBalls
A P*DA
A Trainer Card
Three Potions
Three Full Heals
And because of certain circumstances, Ellsworth Jimmerson will receive a bottle of Sinnoh Syrup – the best syrup in existence!

Now for some important notes:

The P*DA:
First off, what is a P*DA? Well, it's kinda like the Orre version of a PokéDex. Except it has much more features, like an email function and a phone function. It has three voice-modes for identifying Pokémon. These are: Morgan Freeman, GlaDOS and Red. The Red-option is also known as "Silent Mode". Fun fact, the newest model is called "P*DA Solid" and comes in four different colors – you get to choose which one – and they are: Jet Black, Darumaka Red, Turquoise and Snake Green.

Items:

Items are quite important here as they may help you in various situations. How do you acquire more items than you've already got? Well there are a few ways:

By defeating Gym Leaders or Important Trainers,
By participating in various events,
And if I think that you've deserved it.

You must receive your Starter and items from Professor Richard.

You may not interact with other players; however you may interact with your own neatly crafted NPCs.

You can't go to the next area yet, but you may explore Gneiss Town.

Believe it or not, there are actually some Pokémon here, and you may catch as many as you like (as long as your budget can afford it, that is).

There is no PokéMart here, so you can't buy anything really. However, Professor Richard will gladly heal your Pokémon, should you need to.

Wild Pokémon

052.png

Meowth
Level: 8
Moves: Scratch | Growl
Rarity: Common
Description:
When Gneiss Town was first founded, Meowths were a rare sight to behold. They were usually found only in the care of farmers or other Trainers. However, due to lots of breeding, this feline Pokémon can now be commonly found about everywhere.

016.png

Pidgey
Moves: Gust | Growl | Sand Attack
Rarity: Common
Description:
Pidgey is one of the migrating Bird-Pokémon who first resided in Orre and chose to stay. As you might imagine, they are very commonly seen flying around in search for food or other things. They are quite docile, but may be easily frightened at some times.

415-f.png
/
415.png

Combee
Moves: Gust
Rarity: Uncommon
Description:
Since the beginning of Gneiss Town's history, farmers have usually caught Combees to help with honey-making. They are usually found buzzing around certain farms, but they may also occur in the wild. However, as most wild Combees here are without a queen, they are not as aggressive or violent as when they have a Vespiquen to protect.

509.png

Purrloin
Level: 11
Moves: Scratch | Growl | Assist | Hone Claws
Rarity: Rare
Description:
Another feline Pokémon found near the farms, however this one is more prone to steal than a Meowth. As Meowths only take shiny things, Purrloin takes about anything it can find lying about. However, they are pretty clever, so if you fail to capture one, you will probably only be able to find two more.

300.png

Skitty
Level: 11
Moves: Tackle | Tail Whip | Growl | Work Up
Rarity: Rare
Description:
This cute kitty is a very shy one, thus it almost always hides from humans, you'd be lucky to find more than two of them in a row. But they usually seem to have a strong like for milk, and can thus mostly be found around Miltanks, IF, you are lucky enough to find one.

017.png

Pidgeotto
Level: 13
Moves: Pluck | Growl | Twister | Sand Attack
Rarity: Very Rare
Description:
Do not be fooled by the docile nature of its pre-evolution, Pidgeottos here are very, VERY aggressive. Usually being flock-leaders, they tend to be very protective of certain areas, and if you walk into them – accidentally or intentionally – this particular Normal/Flying-type will not hesitate to come at you with everything it's got. If you fail to capture the first one you find, don't count on finding any more of them.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Lavender Vance
Gneiss Town

-------------​

Lavender smiled to herself as she walked out of the room she was staying in. She had arrived in Gneiss Town the day before, but the lab had been empty, though after coming across a woman named Amberlyn she had been offered a room for the night which of course Lavender had accepted right away. "Good morning Amberlyn" she smiled looking at the woman who was at the stove. Amberlyn was in her early 20's having just gotten a place of her own, her skin was pale and her blonde hair was up in a bun.

"Oh Good morning Lavender" Amberlyn smiled turning and setting a plate of pancakes on the table. "Breakfast is ready, how did you sleep?"

Lavender smiled sitting down brushing a piece of her bright pink hair out of her eyes. "I slept wonderfully, thank you again for letting me stay with you" she said kindly putting 2 pancakes on the plate in front of her and grabbing a glass of milk.

"It was no problem, I remember when I first started out as a trainer back in the Unova region and I know how thrilling it was, I couldn't just let you stay on the streets last night" Amberlyn smiled putting Pokemon food in a bowl and calling her Skitty, Precious to eat before sitting down across from Lavender and eating as well.

Once the two females were done eating Lavender helped clean up the dishes. "I really appreciate it" she smiled picking up her bag that held her clothes, a first aid kit, as well as a tent and a sleeping bag.

"here's my number, feel free to call anytime be it to check in or if you need any help" Amberlyn smiled walking the younger girl to the door.

"I will" Lavender put the piece of paper into the pocket of her bag as she walked out of the house and waved to the older woman before walking towards the Gneiss Lab. It was still early morning, though not to early, the sky was blue sun up and the citizens of Gneiss Town were walking around some giving her a few glances as she walked by. Though Lavender did stand out. With her bright pink hair, black tank top that ended before her stomach, and her grey plaid skirt that was longer in the back though only on the left side of it. Her socks were also two different lengths and colors one was grey ending below her knee, the one on her left leg was thigh high and see through ending right below her first tattoo, a broken heart with horns and a white wing behind it. Her second tattoo was on her neck and it was just a 03.

As she got closer to the lab a couple kids ran by kicking up some dirt that got on her skirt and she frowned brushing it off quickly yelling after them angrily. "Hey! Watch were your going!!" before muttering "brats" under her breath as she walked into the lab still brushing off her skirt, just to make sure it was clean, she hated dirt.

"Good morning, your here for a Pokemon right?" a male voice said tone telling he was laid back, almost as if uncaring.

"Yes I am" she snapped still angry from having gotten dirt on her, though it was pretty obvious what she was here for.

"alright" the man said his hair was brown and unkempt making Lavender just want to cringe at the sight of it, he was in a green sweater, a lab coat, and beige pants, but worst of all, he was barefoot.

"Ugh, a walking fashion disaster" she thought shaking her head before tuning back into what he was saying.

"My name is Richard, do not call me Rich under any circumstances. Now I have several things for you Miss?"

"Vance, Lavender Vance" she said extending her hand though she really didn't want to, the gesture was ignored as the man started talking again.

"Alright Miss. Vance, I have for you five Pokeballs, Three Potions, Three Full Heals, your trainer card, and you may choose a P*DA, we have the colors Jet Black, Darumaka Red, Turquoise and Snake Green."

Lavender smiled to herself. "I'll take the Jet Black one" she said and Richard nodded handing her the items he had listed off and the Jet Black P*DA.

"The P*DA is similar to the Pokedex, it will give info on Pokemon, it also has more features like email and a phone" he said turning to a table with six Pokeballs. "we have six starters, Slugma, Drowzee, Carvanaha, Tynamo, Oddish, and Drifloon" he named off the Pokemon but didn't point to which Pokeball held which starter.

Lavender smiled more. "Oddish is a cute Pokemon that would be a great starter" she smiled happily grabbing the first Pokeball she saw, the one second to the left. "I'll take this one"

Richard nodded "alright, your all set to go, and if you don't like your Pokemon, your still stuck with it"

Lavender turned and started to walk out of the lab a smirk forming on her face. "Thank you...Rich!" she called out running out of the lab hearing an annoyed groan behind her.

After she exited the lab Lavender walked to a hill nearby and walked to the top looking at the Pokeball in her hand. "Alright come on out!" she called tossing the Pokeball into the air expecting to see a cute little Pokemon she frowned seeing a yellow and brown Pokemon with a trunk like nose, a Drowzee.

"W-what! your not the cute little Pokemon I was expecting" she said in annoyance making the Drowzee glare at her, the start of a...'wonderful' friendship.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Damian arrived in Gneiss at exactly four o' clock on a sunny monday morning. "I love Mondays." He breathed in the fresh air and observed the country side. Most of what he noticed was farmers hard at work in their fields, many herds of Tauros wandering about the wilderness, Milktank herds grazing in pastures, and a large laboratory on the side of a hill. He began to walk towards it. He knew that if he were to get a pokemon, that would be the place to do so.

The walk wasn't that long, but it felt like an eternity. Damian pushed the laboratory door open and approached a man with poor fashion sense and no shoes. "Excuse me sir, do you know where you can find a Profesor Richard?"

This made the man laugh. "You've already found him. I'm Professor Richard. I'm in charge of the Gneiss laboratory. Who might you be?"

"I'm Damian Lewis. I'm from Lavaridge in Hoenn. Can't say I've seen very many places like this. Anyways, I've heard that you might give pokemon to trustworthy citizens of the world?" With that, he winked at the man hoping that it would soften him up although he knew it wouldn't work.

"Why yes I am." The professor winked back. "Would you be a trustworthy citizen of the world?"

"I would hope so. My father would be upset with me if I wasn't." He leaned in and winked yet again.

"Well, I have something for you Mr. Lewis." He disappeared around a corner, but came running back a second later. He handed Damian a Trainer Card, three potions, and three full heals. He stuffed his backpack with the pokeballs and medicine. "We have P*DA's, and there are four colors: Jet black, Darumaka red, Turquoise, and Snake green."

The words Darumaka and red made Damian cringe, as he was deathly afraid of fire and everything that was associated with it. "I'll take turquoise." He was handed the turquoise P*DA, which he stuffed in his pocket.

Richard smiled. "We have five starter pokemon as of now: Oddish, Slugma, (Damian cringed again) Tynamo, Drifloon, and Caravahana. We had a Drowzee, but a girl took him this morning."

The biggest grin spread across Damian's face when he heard the name Caravahana. "I'll take a Caravahana! I'll swim it, feed it, hug it, and love it forever!" He said like a small child wanting a puppy.

The grown man was amused by the teenager's child-like behavior. "Caravahana it is." He handed him a pokeball. "Go to the river before you release it however. That Caravahana knows the moves Bite, Leer, and Flame Charge." Damian fainted on the spot when he heard his brand new friend knew a FIRE type move.

About ten minutes later, he woke up and thanked the professor for the stuff, completely ignoring the fact that he had been unconcious on the floor. He went to the river as instructed and released his new Caravahana. "You're gonna need a name...how about Boris?" He couldn't think of a good name, but the Caravahana seemed to like it. "Welcome to the team Boris!"

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@~Genevieve~: A good start to the adventure! I'm just going to love the frendship the unlikely couple will form!

Lavender recieved a Drowzee, Level 10, Male!

@heretostay123: Also a good start to the adventure. To be honest, the winking-exchange between Damian and Richard was pretty funny if you ask me!

Damian recieved Boris the Carvanaha, Level 10, Male!

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
OOC: I hope you don't mind the fact that I used the narrative style of Homestuck...
I can change it if you want me too...
Also, this is by far the longest post I've wrote yet o.o

The Fantastic Adventures of Ellsworth
Ballempty.png
Ballempty.png
Ballempty.png
Ballempty.png
Ballempty.png
Ballempty.png

CHAPTER I - PART I
CURRENT LOCATION: GNEISS TOWN

You find yourself in a hillside town by the name of Gneiss. Your business here is quite simple, you're heading towards the lab in order to get a Pokemon. Yet the location of this building is something that remains unknown to you. Not that you care, though, as you're currently busy dancing like a high school girl while yelling, I mean, singing.

"Don't you wanna, say you wanna dance, don't you wanna dance?" You sing with joy before ending with another verse, "With somebody to love me!"

The reason for which you're singing a song by Whitney Houston is unbeknownst to you. Who's Whitney Houston, anyway? Does she even exist in the world of Pokemon? It is as unknown as why you're not feeling embarrassed of your silly dance...

You decide to snap out of that, there is no point in dancing like a dumb all day long. You decided to explore the town, in hopes that the lab will show itself while you're at it. Yet there doesn't seem to be somewhere around. There's nothing you can see other than farms, some houses and... Meowth.

You just wander and wander, with no results at all... or so it seems. After a while, you spot a huge, white building, you begin thinking that it must be the lab. What else could it be, anyways? A place where Pokemon have the door to their hearts closed? Yeah, right...

You decide to enter, yet not in the conventional way, but in a rather, awkward way, which, according to you, is the most awesome one...

"Wassup, Prof.?" You yell as you push the doors of the lab, startling all the aides inside.

After your supposedly glorious entrance, you decide to pay some more attention to your surroundings... There's a huge mess inside the lab, maybe Consuela the cleaning lady had been sick for a year? Among all the garbage there are some tomes of the famous magazines named How to be a Pokemon Professor Without Losing Your Soul in The Process... Being a Professor is sure a damn hard thing...

Among all the startled aids and broken stuff dropped by them, there's a guy that stands out among the guys in lab coat. You ask yourself if his outfit was chosen by a blind guy, as there's just no way one would wear a green sweater with a lab coat on on purpose, oh well, you guess you just can't help having such a keen eye for fashion... You then examine his shoes... Or you would have, if he was actually wearing some, why is he barefoot. Is he sleeping over a pile of newspapers?! This guy is a shame to Pokemon Professors from all around!

"Get up, moron!" You decide to yell to the Professor, startling the aides even more. The Professor wakes up, scared, and stares at you. After letting go a big yawn, he gets up and walks towards you.

"Oh, sorry, I... My name is Richard." He said at last, with a seemingly tired look on his face.

"Rich, huh?" You reply in a joking tone.

"No, Richard..."

"Rich."

"Richard..."

"Rich."

"Richard!"

"Fine!"

A long conversation starts, to which you don't pay much attention, mainly because it was mostly the Professor talking, and talking, and talking. You ask yourself how can you not be asleep yet.

"So... Do I get a free Pokemon or not?" You say at last, desperate.

"Oh, my apologies, I didn't realize how much of your time I was taking!"

Yet again, another conversation, you begin to wonder if this punishment is ever going to end... Oh, look, he has already finished! How fortunate! Now he's telling you to choose a Pokemon as he shows you a small container with several capsules in it. How in the world are you supposed to know which Pokeball contains which Pokemon?! You're not a Psychic or anything like that!

"I... Guess I'll take this one..." You say as you randomly grab a Pokeball.

"That's a clever choice!" The Professor says.

"Sure..." You say, extending the sound of the 'u', as you're still not sure of how the Professor can now which Pokemon is inside.

You throw the Pokeball into the air, where it unleashes a beam of red energy before falling in front of you. The beam takes the form of... well... you're not sure of what exactly the beam is taking form of... The light dissipates, and a red Pokemon that looks like lava appears.

"What the crap is that thing?" You say, trying to assimilate the fact that a volcanic plaster is standing in front of you, slowly burning the floor.

"Lovely, isn't it?"

"Adorable..." you say, sarcastically.

"Take this with you too!" He says while handing you a bunch of things at once that eventually fall of your hands.

"There are a couple of useful things there," he says as you pick up all the stuff and place it inside your bag, ignoring what the Professor is saying about Trainer Cards, Full Heals, Potions, and Pokeballs, when suddenly a robotic voice startles you.

"Welcome to the Aperture Science Pokemon Digital Assistant, if you successfully use me to verify the information of a wild Pokemon, there'll be cake..."

"That's... your P★DA... Sorry, it's kinda mischievous..." the Professor says.

As you take your P★DA up, you can't stop it from showing the info for the little splatter on the floor.

Spr_5b_218.png
Slugma, the Lava Pokemon. Its body is made of magma. If it doesn't keep moving, its body will cool and harden.​

The robotic voice made you shiver, how can you have a nice journey with a Pokedex-like gadget that speaks like GLaDOS... Who's GLaDOS? You're sure that you haven't heard that name, or word, ever before, yet you still seem to know it... How creepy.

"Also, a little Pidgey told me you would like this..." He says as he takes out a huge bottle of syrup.

"Holy Arceus!" You yell while you quickly take the syrup out of the Professor's hands. You seem to just love syrup, you're not sure of why, but your father always told you it had to do with your childhood... Well, seems like you don't know much about yourself...

"Thanks Professor, goodbye Professor!" You tell him while you exit the lab, after sealing your little splatter in its capsule, of course.

"Poor kid," the Professor says, "If only he knew the cake is a lie..."​

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@Vato: Congratz to the longest post evah! You will now recieve some stale applause from the workers at Aperture Science! Seriously though, I don't mind the writing style of Homestuck, in fact I enjoy it a lot. Besides, even if I didn't I have no right to say how you're supposed to write this and that and this and that. This is your adveture after all, you write it however the heck you want it in the frames of the info I give of course.

Furthermore, I laughed really hard at that post, good job!

Ellsworth received a Slugma, Level 10, Female!

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Vincent Rugulo

This is me trying to pull off a Burn Notice type narrative after watching a few episodes and becoming hooked.

The first thing that happens when you wake up from a brutal beating from someone who betrayed you usually varies from person to person. Some cry, some are scared, and others get angry. Me on the other hand, I walked. Well limped really. Ok, it was more like a desperate crawl. A desperate crawl that landed me in what I could remember was Gneiss Town. Former Shadow Pokemon lab, went clean to the average person. Anyone who's actually spent some time there knows such a pristine surface has specks at the bottom. Dirty specks. Dirty specks that paid plenty of insurance money to guys like me.

Now when Rocket executive enters a town he or she is somewhat familiar with, its best to look for signs, people, landmarks, to help them figure out how much influence they still have. More of the same since the last visit means that you might as well skip town. New buildings, parks, and a shinier pokemon lab means that there are plenty of people who should be reminded that friendship is a two way street. A few more seconds of crawling and lo and behold, an innocent bystander (only innocent thanks to me lending the best lawyer Goldenrod Law School ever spewed out to him) lifted me up and directed me to the pokemon lab. Time for a long overdue insurance fee.

Nobody ever likes to pay what they owe these days, so sometimes a Rocket needs to have a green thumb for the art of taking what was promised. "Vincent? I heard you were dead." The professor wasn't Krane, the fact that he wasn't crapping his pants at the sight of me was enough to let me figure that out. Yet they looked alike, Nah, no one would want to bump uglies with Krane. "Since you know who I am, and why I'm in Orre, I'm assuming you knew Krane. Me and him were good friends, he said he had something for me in case I ever needed it." Well, that's how it was nicely put anyways.

The Krane look alike just layed back, bare feet rested on the desk. "You could say I knew him, however, why exactly should I give someone of your..... profession, a pokemon?" The last professor who asked that didn't get blackmailed per say. But Oak didn't want word of his deeds with the Kanto Champion's mother known to the public. Guess I will have to offer my hand, it was a two way street after all. "Well someone of my profession could do you a favor, as a friend of course, just name it." The professor smiled at this. "Very well, there is a mysterious group of people doing random acts of violence across Orre, an orginization like yours, except not nearly as organized, and much more vicious. Find them, and kill them if nessecary, I cannot have another Cipher running around making Shadow Pokemon." We shook hands, and a bond of friendship was formed.

"Here is your pokemon, a Tynamo, knows Leech Seed too, how strange for him. Will it have a name?" I knew one, an old friend from America, where pokemon are more scarce than the old Orre. We had dinner, with some of the finest olive oil I ever tasted. Wonder how business is going since his dad and brothers died. "Micheal." The professor smiled, seemingly approving of the choice. "I trust you are familiar with the P*DA and how it works? Oh and here are the rest of your supplies. Message me when you have information. See you later friend, and goodness get some new clothes, you look like Muk feces." He's gonna pay for that one later.

The journey of 1000 miles often begins with the first step. The journey of an entire region with only a Tynamo and a countries worth of friends? Well, it might take more than 1000 steps.

My name is Vincent Rugulo, I used to be a Rocket Executive.

Years
Riku Vincent||Gneiss Town
►Episode 1.1: The Few, the Proud...

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •​

"Momma? Momma?"

"She can't hear you anymore, son."

"Then unplug her ears! MAKE her hear me!"

"The only thing that's plugging her ears is death, boy. Ain't no way you can unplug that."

"NO!! SHE'S NOT DEAD!!!" The boy threw himself on the ambulance, over the body of his mother.

The warmth she had provided for him was gone. The soft touch of her hand running through his hair had vanished. All that was left was a pale body with empty eyes that stared out at nothing and everything at the same time. Including their former son.

"She's….somewhere else now, son. I'm sorry, we did everything we could." The man dressed in the blood stained pale green surgeon's scrubs stood behind him, sixteen hours of surgery weariness etched on his face.

The young six year old sobbed his little green eyes out, his chest heaving. The doctor proceeded to walk over to where another man stood, clean lab coat and glasses covering the puffy eyes that just finished sobbing.

"The piece of metal from the car punctured and inflicted a major wound to her heart. She passed out because of blood loss, and she was still blacked out when she died. She went peacefully." The doctor continued. The boy could hear what the doctor was telling him father, it didn't make a difference. She was still dead. He walked over to his father and listened to what the doctor had to say.

"The authorities are trying to find the car that hit her, but they haven't identified them yet. Don't worry, justice will be served."

The boy looked up at the doctor, face smeared and blurred with tears as he motioned toward the deceased woman. His deceased mother.

"Justice is a lie."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

If there was one thing Riku loved most about his headphones, it was the fact that they could muffle pretty much any and all outside noises - including the screaming voices of shop owners demanding towns people to buy their goods in the market place he was passing through. How anyone could even consider spending their entire life in this kind of rural town void of tall buildings and anything fun, was a mystery to the blonde sixteen-year-old. His bright green eyes glanced out the tinted window of the taxi cab and watched as he traveled rapidly past farm houses and rolling green hills, which the nine o'clock sun gave the illusion of being sparkly.

Riku just rolled into Gneiss Town; about a 45 minute taxi ride from the lonely research facility his grandfather bought outside of town. Once he exited the cab and payed his fee,Riku would head to Gneiss Laboratory - located on the grounds of the once renowned Pokemon HQ according to his grandfather - to pick up his starter Pokémon and whatever other items he would need to start his pokémon journey. The teenage boy had spent the past fifteen years studying and helping his grandfather with his research in a laboratory in Sinnoh– owned and operated by his grandfather – and being the sharp-minded spirit he is, managed to have his grandfather recommend him to receive one of the starters given out today; and this granted him the "privilege" of being driven to Gneiss town. So here he was; in a taxi cab, speeding through this small farm community, on his way to begin his journey, at nine freaking a.m. – oh, joy.

The cab ride eventually came to a halt. Riku walked down the dirt road, the only good thing about this small town was the great photos this landscape would make. He scanned his surroundings for any good photo opportunities, making his way over to the building that he had been told was Gneiss laboratory. He hadn't managed to get any extra sleep on his cab right, despite it being a near-silent and surprisingly smooth ride, so his face still had a drowsy look to it. The towns people gave him curious looks for they had never seen him before and he was obviously too well dressed to be a new farmer, but Riku didn't really care. It wasn't like he was going to see any of their random faces again anytime soon, so why should he care what they thought of him?

The blonde teen entered the lab and took a moment to take in his surroundings. Gneiss lab was noticeably larger than his grandfather's but both had similar scientific equipment in them. Overall, it looked like your average Pokémon Laboratory, but with one significant difference: it was messy beyond belief, random paper work was scattered carelessly on the table tops everywhere. Riku found himself staring in disbelief until joined by a man with a slight hunch as he trudged over to him, he assumed the bare footed man to be the Professor here.

"Quiet impressive isn't it?" The man suddenly spoke, not taking his eyes from the messy lab before them. Riku nodded his head in reply, not removing his eyes either. "I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've looked at this and told myself 'I'm going to clean' and then never do..." he added, his slow monotonous voice trailing off. After a moment or two of silence, he finally turned to Riku and said with a little sigh to his voice, "But that's a discussion for another time. I'm Professor Richard, now let me see...blonde hair, green eyes. Riku Vincent, correct?"

Riku turned and nodded, "Yes sir, that's me."

"Excellent, you're right on time," Professor Richard said and he began to walk over to a nearby doorway and motioned for Riku to follow her, which he easily did. "Your grandfather's told me much about you – said you were one of his brightest students."

"Student? So that's what he calls me, more like slave," Riku mumbled.

"Did you say something?"

"I said 'I had a great teacher'." Riku said politely. The professor stopped in his tracks and placed his hand on a table, a tray with equipment lay on the table.

"Excuse me, but the little guy was getting restless so i let him float around." A small cloud tuft was poking behind the professor's head. Riku grabbed the Pokéball off of the machine where it rested and stared as the small purple balloon floated over to him. The tuft was attached to the Pokémon he had chosen, the only one he recognized from the choices available- a small purple balloon with a yellow 'x' for a mouth and small yellow hearts at the end of two strings falling down. In response to Riku's smile, the Drifloon smiled a small bit as well, evident only by his button eyes perking up.

"Hello, there..." He smiled, "I'm Riku, and I'll be your partner from now on. Got it?" He nodded. "We'll make it far together, Russel. It's your name, you remind me of this movie i watched with an old man and a house of balloons. Like it?" He was interrupted by the balloon Pokémon floating into Riku's arms and rubbing the top of its head into Riku's chin.

"I'll take that as a yes." He stood up, newly christened Russel still firmly attached to him as he clipped the Pokéball onto his hip. No need to put him back just yet, and he seemed to like the boy a lot, so that was fine.

"... and these," continued the Professor with that same monotonous voice, "Are two items I ordered specifically for the batch of trainers today, although this set, of course, were coloured specifically for you. I had to ask your grandfather for your favorite color, unfortunately we didn't have that color but I picked the closest thing. Turquoise, here you go." One arm still wrapped around the little, warm life that was cosying up to him, Riku took the device and flipped it open. "You know what this is, don't you?" Of course he did. It was a turquoise colored PDA, with a flashing Welcome screen displaying his name proudly, it then switched onto the next screen- Seen: 01, Caught: 01.

"Thank you, for... for him, Professor," smiled Riku. "If you don't mind, can I ask a favor?" The professor simply nodded his head slightly before Riku called over one of the Aides running around. Handing over his camera, he inched closer to the Professor and smiled as Russsel floated under his chin yet again.

With a quick snap, the picture was taken. And his journey began...

► TO BE CONTINUED . . .

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@PkmnRangerJ: Great post! I really like how the interaction between Vinny and Richard went through. However, I would stress that you tone down on the particular "killing" aspect, this is rated T after all. Disregarding that... I don't know what to disregard...

Vincent received a Tynamo, Level 10, Male!

@Charizard_Man: Also a great post! I'm sure that I'll enjoy Riku's little habit of taking pictures.

Riku received Russel the Drifloon, Level 10, Male!

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Chris Mare

"Ahh... ooh look a Hondew plant!"

Yes, Chris, yes that was a Hondew plant. There are a lot of plants in this area sweetheart. Now pay attention to where you're going before you smack into another tree. "That isn't hard," she complained to the narrator. "There are lots of trees now."

Precisely.

Walking into Gneiss Town was an adventure within itself, what with the constant googly-eyed look every time she saw a leaf and the delighted ten-minute conversation about weather and the cute Seedot in that boy's arms she had with about every passerby she could get away with, Chris was more than sure that she had enough stories to blabber on the payphone until her money ran dry. She wouldn't though; she was kind of mad at her daddy. She kind of didn't want to be here. Sad to say however, she couldn't sit down in protest. Being stuck on the road would be no fun at all.

What? You think it would be fine? Then you sit on a spot of dirt for a long time when there were wild monsters roaming the area. Yeah didn't think so.

The town, at least to Chris, wasn't too big a deal. I mean, if you compared it to pictures of Lilycove she had gotten from passerby flower nerds, than no of course not. It was pretty cool. I mean, Rustboro didn't have a lab. Wish Taillow could see this... she commented in her head, grinning enthusiastically. Well, actually she wished Taillow was here. But he wasn't so she would have to find plenty of stories to entertain him.

"Hmm... what to do... go to the lab..." she singsonged dazedly like the happy little mad botanist-in-training she intended to be. "Wonder what I'm gonna get..." Honestly Chris hadn't thought too hard about this whole scenario. Not that she was given many options on the whole deal of being thrown onto a boat but... details. Hm... maybe she could get a Fire type... nah. Not right now. Maybe a water-type... she had always loved... what were they called? Spheal? Yes Spheal. She had caught a glimpse of someone from Verdanturf that used to frequent their shop with a Spheal. This place probably had no Spheal though. Sad face...

Oh well. Chris would just have to get the next best thing:... a Wingull.

The doors slid open as she drew closer to the large, bright lab. There were so many windows man... just. so. many. Maybe there were movies filmed here when they weren't studying Pokemon in an attempt to cure Poke-Cancer. She kind of wanted to ask but... at the sight of the strange man with the odd shirt, the question died in her throat. He looked... a bit of a mess actually. Very chill. Awesome.

"Are you..." he yawned. "Here for your starter?" The coffee cup in his hand sloshed lukewarm caffeine in the mug as he yawned.

"Uh... yeah?" Chris replied with one of those weird scratches of the head. Clearly they were both horribly confused. "I'm Chris. Chris Mare. Do these Pokemon come in Aprijuice?"

The guy stared at her for a moment. "What are you- you know what never mind. My name is Richard and I'm the professor here. Come on now... let's get you set up while I'm still awake." Chris followed, maneuvering bright red locks out of her face as she followed the sound of the sliding door.

An aide grabbed her, watching Richard amble away dazedly, apparently through the wrong door. "Sorry... let's let him go. Today has been rather strange... I'll set you up now. Here we go." She walked over to a table. "We have four different colors of P*DAs, which are like Pokedexes. They come with certain features so be sure to explore them. We have Jet black, Darumaka red, Turquoise, and Snake Green." Chris picked the Turquoise curiously, having little interest in green, black was lame, and what was a Darumaka?

The aide nodded in approval. "Good, good, now take this." He threw a backpack at her, almost like someone fired something out of a slingshot. Cara of course, caught it easily but she was just awesome so no duh. "Now... here you are." A tray of six Pokeballs was unceremoniously shoved in her face. "These would be the starters. No switches so choose wisely!"

Ookay. Chris stared at them intensely. "Which one of you can beat people up?" she asked the orbs, which just sat there obliviously. "Hmm... FINE!" The florist picked up a random one and cheered. "Whoever you are, we are buddies FOREVER!" She opened the ball and out popped...

A bulb.

Well to be honest it was actually an Oddish. Yay for Oddish! It blinked at her and tilted its head, well, body... "Odd?"

All Chris managed to say was: "You, little dude, are awesome."

It bounced. "Oddish!"

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Ellsworth: Criticise Narration; Socialize with the splatter; Try to catch a Pidgey

OOC: Am I the only one with a female Pokemon?
Also, why am I making such long posts? o.o

I assumed Slugma's ability is Flame Body, hope I wasn't wrong.

218MS.png
Ballempty.png
Ballempty.png
Ballempty.png
Ballempty.png
Ballempty.png

CHAPTER I - PART II

"I suddenly feel like criticizing the narrative style, of which I'm obviously unaware... What the heck did I just said?" You say, ending confused.

You suddenly remember that your story is not exactly the one with most sense, thus meaning you can do as you wish without worrying too much about cross-universe references. You're obviously unaware of this, and decide to sing another song.

"My milkshake brings all the boys around, and they're like, its better than yours!" You sing with a very crappy rhythm. Once again you have no idea of how you know that song, not that you mind, though, it's pretty catchy!

"Slugma!" A voice exclaims, startling you. Upon turning around, you realize the little splatter had exit the Pokeball on its own. You suddenly begin thinking if this Pokemon is as derpy as it looks, and you realize the obvious answer upon carefully looking at it:

( ◕‿‿◕ )

You begin asking yourself what you did to receive a Pokemon like that... Maybe it was because of that time you pushed the school's janitor down the stairs... But that was only fifty percent intentional! Or so you like to think...

"Okay, let's set this straight," you tell Slugma, noticing the grass below it is slowly being incinerated, "You like me, I don't like you! You'll be Conchita from now on, Concho if you're a male, and not a single word about it!"

"Slugma!"

"How do I know if you're a male or a female, anyways? The only way I can think of is disgusting for me to try..."

You take your P★DA from your left pocket, and point it at Slugma.

"Tell me if it's a male or not, and I'll forget you owe me a cake!" You yell at the mischievous device.

"Welcome to the Aperture Science Gender Detailing Device. The Pocket Monster's gender is being processed, please wait a second..."

As a very catchy elevator-like tune plays, you beging whistling as you wait for your P★DA to tell you Slugma's gender.

"Request finished." The gadget says with its creepy robot voice, "The subject's gender is... Female"

"Guess you'll be Conchita after all..." You whisper.

You turn around, and you stare at the splatter... So derpy, why couldn't you just have a Pikachu like all the other cool guys? Was it too much to ask? You decide to forget those thoughts, as they'll take you nowhere...

"Let's go for a not so retarded Pokemon, shall we?"

"Slugma!"

And then, you decided to walk as if you were some sort of pimp, with very prolonged steps, as you wink at those girls who walk around. Unbeknownst to you, all they are thinking is these dumb kids in the best of cases.

After a while, you spot a small bird that looks quite gentle, as you open your mouth in excitement, you quickly throw a Pokeball at it. Yet the bird quickly breaks from the capsule, rendering a perfectly good Pokeball useless.

"Wait, was I supposed to weaken it first?" You say, as you were sure that catching a Pidgey required from little to no effort at all, "If that's the case... Slugma! Use..." you pause for a while, "What exactly can you do?" You ask as you stare at the blobby red being.

"The subject knows three techniques," the Jet Black gadget says, "Ember, Rock Throw and Electro Web. It is highly recommended to use the second, as the damage will be duper effective on the stray Monster."

"Err... Thanks, I guess. Use Rock Throw!" You yell as you point your finger at the bird.

Slugma's eyes glow as a small bunch of rocks arise from the ground, and in a matter of seconds, Pidgey is being demaged by the rain if mini-asteroid-like rocks.

"Gey!" The bird exclaims with pain, waging its wing all around in a seemingly pathetic attempt to quell its pain.

"This is going to be so easy!" You exclaim with excitement.

But it seems like you're wrong. As the wing waddle generates a small gust of wing, big enough to take Slugma away, making it spin all round while it is mid air. All the blob can do is make noises as if it was yelling 'I wanna get off!' as you stare, silently dying of laughter.

After the Slugma's wild air ride, something quite peculiar occurs. The plaster is now sitting... over the Pidgey. The Slugma is sighing in relief as the bird struggles to be set free, with no results, except for the increasing burns in its body.

Slugma walks, or rather, crawls away as the bird is slowly released from the infernal being. Pidgey begins hoping everywhere as it yells in pain while it burns.

"Well, if that's not weakening a Pokemon, I don't know what it is..." You say as you take a Pokeball from your bag.

"The previous is denominated 'Weakening a Pokemon'" The P★DA exclaims.

"Shut up, GLaDOS!" You say as you throw a Pokeball at the Pokemon, quickly sealing it inside of the capsule, as you wait for it to rock. Will it work? Maybe, maybe not... Only time will tell... Right now, all you can do is stare at the rocking Pokeball...​

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@Fuyu: Oh Chris... Your wonderful misadventures with that Oddish will amuse me to no end. But then again, almost everything amuses me to no end...

Chris recieved an Oddish, Level 10, Female!

@Vato: I am going to allow you to choose the ability of your starter, so no worries there. But wild Pokémon's abilities will be chosen by me.

After a harsh battle involving many unpleasant burns for the Pidgey, the little bird subdues itself to the PokéBall's might.

In other words: Ellswort caught a Pidgey, level 8, Male! It's ability is Tangled Feet.

However, Ellsworth's poor new companion should probably get healed up before continuing to adventure. Why not pester your new chum Richard?

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Lavender Vance
Gneiss Town

-------------​

Lavender huffed and glared back at Drowzee. She was not happy with her Pokemon, and she knew that Richard had said she was stuck with it, plus at this point all the other Pokemon were probably taken anyway. "what are you glaring at me for?" she said putting her hands on her hips.

Drowzee just kept glaring at her before turning his back to her "Drow..Zee. Drowzee"

Lavender frowned and huffed again calling Drowzee back. "fine, if your going to be like that" After returning Drowzee Lavender sighed and made her way back down the hill. Amberlyn had told her there were some Pokemon that could be found around town, so she was going to look around. "Maybe, I'll find a cute Pokemon around here"

Walking around for a few minutes Lavender finally spotted something moving around in the bushes. "what do we have here" she whispered moving closer to see a Purrloin. "oh my gosh! It's sooo cute" she squealed happily startling the Purrloin who turned to look at her curiously. Calling Drowzee back out she pulled out her P*DA pointing it at Drowzee. "what moves does he know?" she asked the machine.

The P*DA beeped and spoke in a voice that reminded her of Morgan Freeman "Drowzee is level 10 and knows Confusion, Disable, and Signal Beam."

Lavender smiled. "Alright Drowzee, use Confusion on Purrloin" she ordered.

Drowzee glanced back at her a bored expression on his face, and shocking his trainer he turned back to Purrloin...and did nothing at all.

"Drowzee, come on" Lavender whined as Purrloin seeing that Drowzee wasn't gonna listen to his trainer ran forward and scratched Drowzee with it's claws making Drowzee flinch.

"Drowzee, use Confusion" Lavender tried again, Drowzee though was frowning at Purrloin, and instead of using confusion a pink, light blue, and yellow ball formed between his hands and a beam of the same three colors slammed right into Purrloin making it skid back and yowl unhappily. Purrloin then let out a loud growl and it's claws glowed slightly before it ran forward and slashed Drowzee with it's claws again.

"Drowzee, use Signal Beam again!" Lavender called out, this time Drowzee yawned bored and fell asleep making Lavenders eyes go wide. "Drowzee, wake up!" she yelled annoyed at her Pokemon. Now she really was wishing she got a better Pokemon, one that would actually listen to her.

Purrloin looked at Drowzee and tilted it's head before running forward and using Scratch again knocking Drowzee onto his back, though it did wake Drowzee up.

"Drow! Zee! Drowzee!" Drowzee said angrily before his eyes glowed blue and the same blue glow surrounded Purrloin and the wild Pokemon stumbled slightly confused.

"G-Great Drowzee" Lavender said frowning as her Pokemon glared at her again. Purrloin tried to use Scratch again on Drowzee but ended up hurting itself.

"Purr. Loin, Purrloin" Purrloin said stumbling more.

"Drowzee use..." Lavender started only to be cut off as Drowzee used Signal Beam without prompt and the attack slammed into Purrloin again.

"Great now use Disable Drowzee" Lavender said but sighed as she was ignored by the Pokemon, all Drowzee did was sit down on the ground and stare at Purrloin. The Purrloin meanwhile had hurt itself with scratch again in it's confusion, and Lavender sighed throwing a Pokeball at Purrloin, who was pulled into the Pokeball, Lavender held her breath as she watched it shake.

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Vincent Rugulo
"Goldenrod wasn't built in a day"

I wouldn't be the first Executive to build his own criminal empire from the ground up, but I was certainly the best equipped to actually make it last for longer than a few months. Several things must be in place before the plan for the beginning of the foundation of such a grand organization could be built. First and most importantly is the suit. The thing about suits is, its all about the material. Every suit sends a message, gives you an aura of sorts, each pokemon's leather says something. So when an Executive has to find a suit, its a careful process. Find a tailor that accepted an offer of friendship, and find the right pokemon to use that sends the right message. Eevee fur would make a nice leather, and sends the right message: "Be my friend, you wouldn't want to be my enemy, cause I'm very adaptable." After waiting a few hours, I had a brand new suit made from fresh Eevee. Brown, with a white trim, with a white tie and brown penny loafers.

Next, every Executive needed to properly train their pokemon, they will often be enforcers, extensions of their will. Couldn't collect a payment? Send the Alakazam. Need to break up a street fight or petty punk gang war that's scaring off clients? Sick the Machamp on them. Some snot nosed brat waltz's into the Game Corner acting like he's Kanto Champion Red or Johto Champion Gold? Let the Dragonite teach him a lesson he won't forget when he wakes up. "Let's see what you can do Micheal." The Tynamo seems to have been well bred, being 10 inches instead of the standard 8. Plus a move like Leech Seed is intresting for a Tynamo. "Now listen Micheal, we can be friends, the best. Just one catch: My word is law. What I say will be done to the letter, down to the most mundane of details. In exchange for your obedience, you will be treated to a life of luxury, you can have anything and everything a little Tynamo could want. Hell, when you evolve and if your species is shown to have the intelligence, you can have your own piece of my empire to control, with limits of course. Do we understand eachother?" One trick when working with young first stage pokemon: Do not treat them like babies, they are much more intelligent and way deadlier. Micheal's enthusiastic nod and reply of "Tynamomo" assured me that he recognized his purpose.

Things seem to be looking up pretty quickly for me, however, one thing Cinnabar Tech taught me in "Intro to Politics" was that Goldenrod wasn't built in a day. Time was my ally for now.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@~Genevieve~: After succumbing many super-effective hits from Drowzee's deadly Signal Beam, the Purrloin fell in battle and let itself get sucked up by a PokéBall.

One.

Two.

Three.

Ding.

Lavender caught a Purrloin, level 11, Female! It's ability is Unburden.

As the case with Ellsworth's Pidgey, Lavander's Purrloin should probably get healed up before pressing on through the small town. Maybe Rich will lend a hand?

@PkmnRangerJ: Good post! I really like how you describe the whole thing with being in Team Rocket through Vincent's eyes. I like that.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Damian was waltzing along the river...that was more like a creek when he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. A Meowth came sprinting across the river bank...dangerously close to the water. The water that Boris was in. "Boris, use Bite!" The Caravahana leapt from the water in a split second and clamped its jaws down on the Meowth, making it cry out in pain. "Meowth!" It cried out in pain, then slashed Boris across the face with Scratch. "No, Boris use Bite again!" Again, the Caravahana clamped down on it. It screeched in pain and slashed him across the face again. This made Boris leap into the water, as it was sore from the scratches.

He was submerged for a while, so Damian began to worry. The Meowth was still wary, watching the water for any signs of attack. As it turned away to flee, a flaming Boris popped out of the water and slammed into the Meowth. It fell over, injured but not defeated. The Caravahana was flopping around...like a Caravahana out of water. The Meowth began to continously scratch him, so Damian decided to take a chance. He threw a pokeball at the Meowth and waited.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@heretostay123: After an endeavour of clashing power and emotion, Boris uses his unusual move on an opposing Meowth. The feline, completely caught off guard by the strangeness of the move, let itself get sucked into the PokéBall. The question is, will it remain in there?

One.

Two.

Three.

Ding.

Damian caught a Meowth, level 8, Female! It's ability is Limber.

Rejoice, your first catch in this region! However, as with the other and thier catches, the Pokémon is worn out from battle and wouldn't mind getting healed at all. Not at all.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Chris Mare

"... So. Oddish thingy. What's your name?"

"Oddish?"

"Well that's lame."

"Dish!"

That conversation was mildly amusing to say the least. It was pretty much Chris jabbering randomly and her Oddish agreeing like a very happy fangirl. Except for that last part. Instead she puffed out her cheeks and pouted. It was not her fault humans had come up with that name. She would rather be called something cool, like Blossom or something, like that one TV show character. But she looked like a bulb... Whatever. Humans had no naming sense.

She hoped this one didn't name her something stupid.

In fact Chris was thinking about that right now. "Gosh... I don't have any super cool club names that would work." In truth, when Chris wasn't filling her cranium with Berries, flowers, and Pokemon, which was mostly what it was filled with, she thought of super cool names. Though her idea of super cool was rather limited. So she grumbled and huffed, breathing puffs of irritable air as she thought. This of course, made her look rather ridiculous. Passerby shot her strange looks as her Oddish bounced after her obliviously. Finally Chris stopped walking and settled on the outskirts of a farm, sitting down on the grass. "Hmm... that feels good," she told her partner, who was now OFFICIALLY confused.

Yes, Chris had forgotten she was supposed to be doing something, naming her little ball of plant. But luckily she remembered and grinned. "Come on ya gotta answer," she wheedled. "Come on Sandra."

Oddish, finally getting the name, and a relatively human one at that, simply nodded, practically bouncing itself over. Chris yanked at it playfully and grinned, pausing at the sight of something particularly bright neon...

Then it vanished behind the fence and Chris blinked. Weird...

"Hey kid!" shouted a voice from the farm. "Mind giving me a hand?" Chris stared like a fool before grinning. Why not? She proceeded to jump the fence.

"YEAH~" Of course the process included dumping poor Sandra on her leaves. Luckily she knew how to roll after her... exuberant trainer. She did do so, not noticing the squinted eyes staring at her and the departing human.

(Quick post, note, will not be catching a Pokemon right away :) )

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Ellsworth: Pester Richard; Get out of there; Do a minor plot twist!

218MS.png
016MS.png
Ballempty.png
Ballempty.png
Ballempty.png
Ballempty.png

CHAPTER I - PART III

You take up the Pokeball containing your newly caught Pidgey in the air, and feel proud of doing your very first catch... You then realize you shouldn't be, Pidgey is the easiest Pokemon to catch in the whole world...

"So , how should I call you?" You ask yourself.

"Slugma!"

"That's the dumbest name ever, Conchita!"

"What about... Birdy?" You decide, not just because it's a bird, but also because Birdy is your favorite singer, and Just A Game is your favorite song of hers... Again, you ask yourself how you know about a singer from another reality, but you decide to ignore that minor fact for a while...

"Oh snap!" You yell, suddenly realizing something, "This Pidgey will die if I don't heal it soon!"

You then begin running around Gneiss Town, looking for the lab, of course that yu know where it is, you're just running around like a retarded guy because it makes you happy. As you approach the lab, you stop in front of the door, and decide to do another lousy exotic entrance in it.

"Hey Professor! What's crackalaking?" You yell as you open the door with a huge kick, once again startling everyone inside, and waking Richard once again.

"Weren't you gone just a minute ago?" He says, obviously mad at having you waking him up.

"Yes, why?" You answer with a rather innocent tone.

"Just... Nevermind. Why are you here anyways?"

"Oh that," you say, taking Birdy's capsule from your left pocket, "I need you to heal this Pidgey I caught."

"You do remember you called me Rich, right?"

"Yes... so?"

"I won't heal your Pokemon."

"What?!" You yell with surprise, "Why not?"

"Because you called me Rich!"

"C'mon Rich!"

"It's Richard!"

"Rich!"

"Richard!"

"Rich!"

"Ack, fine!" He finally yells, outraged, "Just give me the freakin' capsules and leave me alon!"

"Hooray!" You yell with joy as you give Richard your Pokeballs. He places them in a weird machine that had been next to him the whole time, but that was impossible to see at plain sight with so much garbage around.

"Here!" says Richard as he hands you the Pokeballs, "Now, leave..."

"Thanks Richard!" You say before bursting out of the lab.

"It's Rich! ...wait..."

Once outside, you let Birdy and Consuela out of their Pokeballs, in order for them to familiarize with each other, yet Birdy seems a little hesitant to do this as he's trying to be as far away from Consuela as he can be.

"So... Birdy, I know the whole capture was a bit of a trauma for you, specially because you suffered from burns and stuff, but you know what helps with that? Syrup!" You tell Birdy as you open your bag, looking for the syrup...

"Wait... where is the syrup?!" You yell, paralysed by fear, it is the worst thing that has happened to you so far! As you raise your sight, you spot a purple cat holding your precious syrup... Enraged, you quickly command Consuela and Birdy. Birdy tackles and Consuela throws rocks, startling the cat, which quickly flees, leaving the syrup in the ground. You quickly reach for it, and embrace it your arms while you whisper something about the syrup being your precious...

"Gey!" Birdy clucks as he approaches you.

"Yeah... about that, I changed my mind about the syrup..."​

Back