• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Johto League Showdown ( Beta 1 is coming soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link4799

Gage Linkous
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2016
    Hack looks awesome!! I really hope it comes out soon. If I can, once I for usher the hack I'm playing now, I'll start ashgray and see if i can beat it before you release this one xD itll be like one goes into the other lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2016
    hey dude the screens sre not updated for a long time .are you still working on it.

i hope u do

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Updates - Episodes Spinarak Attack redone because of some bugs , chikorita rescue and snubull snnobery completed, only a little big horn left in alpha 2.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • I love this hack.This Hack is pretty very much better than ash gray Keep it up! :):)

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
    Years
  • Hey buddy, I new here so I going to say this... I really loved this hack. I don't play it let but it seen successful. I glad you make a anime verison of this hack like when ash goes to johto. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back