• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with Mother Starter Engine/Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
I just recently downloaded a Mother Engine for Game Maker, and I want to make a few edits to it. However, I don't know where to start. I want to be able to

• Name characters
  • Be able to set up shops
  • Talk to NPCs
  • Combos (though if no one wants to help with that then I won't have combos until I get a little bit more experience with GML)
  • Edit the interface of the starter kit (I have the graphics, but when I import them it doesn't reposition correctly.) because right now it isn't very Mother-ish/Earthboundy all.

• Add in diagonal walking sprites
I could wait until the author puts it in herself, but I'm impatient and don't want to. :P

If you want the starter kit, PM me/click this link: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=SisEngine
Thanks and if this is in the wrong section/I need to learn how to do it myself then that's fine.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Nevermind. Can someone close this? I decided to use RPG Maker 2003 and now I'm going to post a thread to ask for some help with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back