• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: POKEMON WHITE ISLE

what hacks shall i quit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    elow.
    congratulations on winning for the 25th hack of the week. :D

WhiteIsleAward.png

ain't much but yeah, here ya go. ^^

continue the great work of this hack project~
    ;)

.:GaBrIeL:.

...rethgif a ton, revol a m'I
    Years
  • AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! THIS GAME LOOKS BANGIIIIIIIN!!!! THE MAP IS CHOONG AND THE TILESET IS NIIIIIIIICE!!!! OH AND DONT FORGET DA STORY!!!!! BOY THE DAY NIGHT SYSTEM BACK TOO??? OOOOOOOOOHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! THIS GAME LOOKS BANGIIIIIIIN!!!! THE MAP IS CHOONG AND THE TILESET IS NIIIIIIIICE!!!! OH AND DONT FORGET DA STORY!!!!! BOY THE DAY NIGHT SYSTEM BACK TOO??? OOOOOOOOOHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks alot.
    hey everyone iv just been on holiday for a week so im back hacking. so look for some updates

Years
  • thanks. and well if you dont like the tiles i think you should tell kyledove cause he made them.
    and what happend to my blue backround does anyone know ?

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
    Years
  • the hack looks beautiful but the main character sprites head looks to big i think since evee is your starter make gary/green the main character just a suggestion but the game looks AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL

Years
  • the hack looks beautiful but the main character sprites head looks to big i think since evee is your starter make gary/green the main character just a suggestion but the game looks AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL
    thanks alot for your comment well ill think of it and i might change the story cause its a bit simple but still eevee is your starter

more updates soon with scripts

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I am a bit confused by that screenshot at the lab, because I see the three Pokeballs and the message "it looks like it's already been taken", is that an error or perhaps it should say something else and you havent changed the text yet?

Well, I'll wait for those scripts, hopefully they'll be as good as the graphics ;)

Years
  • I am a bit confused by that screenshot at the lab, because I see the three Pokeballs and the message "it looks like it's already been taken", is that an error or perhaps it should say something else and you havent changed the text yet?

Well, I'll wait for those scripts, hopefully they'll be as good as the graphics ;)
    oh damm that one was for something else thanks for spotting that i never really looked
    thanks.

And yeah we will see about those awsome scripts.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! THIS GAME LOOKS BANGIIIIIIIN!!!! THE MAP IS CHOONG AND THE TILESET IS NIIIIIIIICE!!!! OH AND DONT FORGET DA STORY!!!!! BOY THE DAY NIGHT SYSTEM BACK TOO??? OOOOOOOOOHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, you are very hyper! Anyways Riolu, best of luck on this hack!

Years
  • yeah and lol,thanks alot
    iv done some scripting but there not all done yet. cause i was busy doing something else well zel would know what i was doing
    if you want to know iv gave you a clue its under my name.
    well im going to keep my hack updated now
    and i need more scripters + i want someone to try and fix this odd connection it just freezes so please help thanks

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • hmm the tiles and maps look nice and the day and night system does so as well, but your plot is boring^^ nothing special there, just a beginning
    you should add a cool story to it

Years
  • hey people im going to update the thread with a new story and a bit more features maybe some of the scripts will be done so keep a look on this thread it will maybe be done on monday 8th september

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back