• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Songs that make you move

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Some songs are just made to move on. It doesn't matter if you're listening to it in the car, behind your PC, or while making breakfast, it's just difficult to keep that body still. From headbanging along to brutal guitars, to pop-and-locking on a good beat, every kind of music can get people moving.

What are songs that make you just wanna dance (or at least tap along with your feet)?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i mean i will literally start dancing to anything playing at the grocery store so like obligatory "everything with a good beat" mention

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • ONE MORE TIME *duee duee duee*
    JUST NOISEEE WHITE NOISEEE
    SHE TAKES MY MONEYYYY, WHEN I'M IN NEEEED
    COME ON, EILEEN *oh i swear* WHAT I MEAN

But yeah what Ludger said

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Ok honestly ever since their Carpool Karaoke, whenever 'No Control' by One Direction comes up I find myself doing the actions of the chorus lol. SHAMELESSSS

'You Need Me, I Don't Need You' by Ed Sheeran is a big one as well, I go all out with the moves and the vocals.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • Yes, keep these coming. Perfect for my jogging playlist.

I'll pretty much dance to anything.

This song popped up on my Google Music feed the other day and I. Can't. Stop. Listening.
    Spoiler:

It's so dang happy.

Years
  • Omi Cheerleader that song has been drilling into my head for so long. My brother plays it all the time and dances to it like a baboon.
    " Bills " by LunchMoney Lewis. It has such an upbeat start to the video.

Pokémon Trainer 188

Just recently started listening to this song again and I've fallen in love all over again.

The Weather Girls - Big Girls Don't Cry

My favourite cover of this song, I love The Weather Girls!

Years
  • Spoiler:

Burn by Ellie Goulding
    Lust for Life by Iggy Pop and the Stooges

These are some of the songs I like to play when I exercise.

Reactions: Her
    Back