• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking To Meet Some New People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Looking To Meet New People for a Pokémon Skype Group!
    Ever felt like getting to know some fellow Pokénerds to battle, trade, and chat with? Or even just get to know some people online with similar interests to you (such as Pokemon)? Well, for a few years now, some of my friends and myself have been playing together and are looking to expand our little group of friends so we can do things more often. We try to have little weekly events depending on the day of the week as well as try to arrange playing different games on occasion to keep things interesting. We do FFAs, Multi-battles, participate in WTW, and even occasionally do some Triple Battles. We also often talk about how to use Pokemon - from any tier - as well as provide Pokemon for one another for breeding.
    ]At the end of the day, we just really want to meet some new people who have some similarities to us. All we ask is that you are at least 16 years old, have and use Skype, are not prone to raging/rage quitting, can tolerate weird discussions/weird humor/sudden political conversations, and understand that we may ask you to leave if you don't seem to mesh well with us. We're not professionals, but we're not amateurs either; we're just looking to have some fun with some cool people. Just comment if you're interested!

tl;dr: Join our Pokemon Skype group as long as you're 16 & understand the requirements!

Note to Moderators: If this post doesn't belong where it is currently, feel free to message me or move it as this seemed like the best option.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back