• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Shadowed_Venasaur said:
hey is any1 making a new comic/if so can i join heres my details:
Name:Ben hytaria
Pokemon:Bulbasaur,rattata
Personality:Lonely
Sprite(show ya tomorrow g2g 2 sleep):

I already told you when you bumbed the travellers thread, joining comics is against the rules!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
YEah, so, IDk if I've ever posted here, but, I made this for Decepticon, but, he's not on, and I'll post it in there later, and I wanted to know what people though of it w/out spamming Cep's thread, so, here:
SpoonKilla.png

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
That's funny. XD *laughlaugh*

It reminds me of when I was at a teen lounge, and the guy was holding a plastic spoon and we were all bugging him, so he was like, "HEY! I know ten ways to kill you with this spoon!"

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Thats Funny...'But what you guys did was evil too' that quote is Classic! You could make a comic from that!!!

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
S_Venasaur, Way too many exclamation marks, you broke the critisism rule, and the first sentence made no sense. If you guys don't stop spamming ((I know you some of you guys are new, but read and REMEMBER the PC rules, you should)) up this place who knows what'll happen.

On topic: That was pretty good GM-TPH ((heheh, looks funny)), but what was with the bold text, which sometimes overlaps the speech bubbles.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
SV Please click the link taht i have in my sig.( The one that says click away you know you want to)
Anyway, GM/TPH, I love the comic, you need to make a couple more.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
^^Hehe...my evil Rules Picture comes into play.

A couple more? Okay, I'll come up with some ideas.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
An idea just struck me {actually it struck me yesterday)! I would normally do this on my own, but I don't have the supplies or the time...
Here is how it goes:
A hero from a Pokemon game is walking along a trail, suddenly stumbling upon a new plain (where the hero can only move right and left-- this plain being the background from Mario World, NES). The hero is confused, so a [?] appears above his head. Suddenly, Mario appears screaming "MINE" and lunges for the [?]- in the process, he squishes the hero and wanders "where'd it go..?"

I personally think this would make a funny comic... but like I said, I can't find time...

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
I need an overworld sprite for Ty the Cameraman. x3
Decepticon, shut up. XD

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Could someone help me with a backpic of this character?
KWH_E_GiRl.gif

I would ask this in the Pixel Art Lounge... but it died (this is another character who will probally star in the Return of Pokemon H.E.)

Milosh

The Twilight Rose
Years
No! Don't tell me the the Spriters resource is down again!?

well since it is i have a favor to ask of you guys...
anyone have any May and Brendan ow lying around, Marina and Jimmy, too?

and does any one have the inside of Lorilei's house on 4 island?

also... Bill's house too?

dang... it this is really gonna set me back if it doesn't return....

Colbat

Friend Code: 1847 8145 3065
Years
Does anyone know where to get Screenshots for the house and lab in Firered and Leafgreen? I need them for my next season... I've been searching forever and could not find any... VG Maps has them but they are really stretched...

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
Uhm, hi.
I remember knowing this site that had all the OWs in pokemon Ru/Sa.
No, It wasnt Spriters recorce....
Anyone know?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Yeah, you can, have the attackdex open, then press the key, Print Screen/SysRq and paste to Paint

Raze-finiarel

Moon Gazer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 22, 2006
umm...I'm coomputer illiterate. So, you press the copy key (ctrl+c) than go to Print Screen? Print Screen is where? Wow, I'm stupid..

Wilph

Deadly Sinner
Years
Quick Question people, (I assume I'm suopposed to post it here). When people are making sprite comics, and you have an overworld shot, with the characters talking, how are you making the backgrounds, e.g with the houses etc?

Is it ROM hacking? Rpg Maker? or just doing it in paint?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back