• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do girls like guys with long hair or short hair?

shu

so alone so lost inside
Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    Do girls like guys with short hair or long hair? if ya want post a reason with it.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • what an odd question i never judge on looks only personality but i supose bit of both really

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Long hair, most definitely!♥ I find it incredibly attractive, given that the guy has good hygiene and takes care of it rather than letting it get all messy/greasy looking. Obviously longer hair is harder to take care of, though I greatly prefer it over short hair. I just dislike buzz-cuts/baldness on guys, but this is just my opinion.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I have long hair, or so I'm told, and I score ~all~ the girls.

Except it's not like hippie long or anything. I have angel wings or something.

Last edited:

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
  • Personally, I find... Medium length hair most attractive. >.> I don't think buzz cuts are very cute and I don't think insanely long hair is very nice at all. Let's say, above the shoulders, over the ears?? I dunno... Punk-rocker, skaterboy styles, etc, are win. ^.^
    Of course, I don't judge people on their hair, so I don't think about it too much. XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Medium. I like it best when it curls in front of his ears, and in his neck. Cute, grrr. Short short short hair is just no fun. Nothing to grab >:) too much is a bit yucky on boys.

Bahahah.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • As long as they don't have jesus hair and they know how to take care of their hair, like it's not oily or whatever, I'm fine with whatever length it is.

Years
  • My hair is medium-long and often I play with it to make it messy (though not unhygienic-messy). Out of all the women associated with me in my life, only two have disliked my hair: My first girlfriend, and my mother.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    My hair is between short and long, and the girls give me huggles all the time <3
    Me too! I am told I have wonderful hair....XD
    Personally, I find... Medium length hair most attractive. >.> I don't think buzz cuts are very cute and I don't think insanely long hair is very nice at all. Let's say, above the shoulders, over the ears?? I dunno... Punk-rocker, skaterboy styles, etc, are win. ^.^
    Of course, I don't judge people on their hair, so I don't think about it too much. XD
    Then you gonna love me! XD [/Shot]

Years
  • My hair is short, I personally liked it better medium-long like I had it for some time, but the girls told me to cut it...
    I'll let my hair grow back to that length and then let it that way, short hair hasn't helped me at all =/

Ayselipera

Depends on what the girl likes. I can't speak for every girl.

I myself like short hair on a boy. :3

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Hmmm... I'd say girls like Random hair the most...

How do I explain my hairstyle?...

Do girls like guys with long hair or short hair?

Yeah that's me. Ignore my Coke Drunkeness for a moment. Girls tend to like to pet my hair because it expresses liberty and randomness. Girls tend to like it when they don't know what's coming.

Now I'd actually be GETTING girls if I lost some weight first. But I'm sure that my kind of hair is the big hook. But it could be VERY hard to get it artificially.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • I tend to enjoy longer hair mostly in the skater style.... although...my Joa-Kins' hair is epic. XD
    Black Emo hair is also ALWAYS a WIN in my book XD XD

Back