• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon FireRed Very Easy Edition (Version 2.0 RELEASED)

How long should Beta 1 be? P.S. I NEED beta testers!

• Up to Viridian City.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Up to Gym 1 (I.E. PEWTER CITY)

• Up to Mt. Moon!

• Just release Beta 1 NOW and I don't care how long or buggy it is.

• Up to Gym 8!

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    Hi! Welcome to Pokemon FireRed Very Easy Mode.

STORY:
    Its the original plot of Pokemon FireRed.

FEATURES:
    -Pokemon now have their levels decreased. This hack was inspired by Black 2 / White 2's Mode System.
    - Before Brock's Gym all pokemon decreased by 4.
    - After Gym 2: decreased by 6
    - All E4: decreased by 30-35 (There is 3 level 100, but don't worry, there troll POKeMON.)
    - Champion: decreased by 40+ (2 level 100s, all trolls.)
    - Aftergame: decreased by 5-25 (Gyms 3-8)
    Only 2 gyms to beat! Beat Lt. Surge in the aftergame!
    -In story mode, there will be shortcuts thus making some areas inaccessible. In the aftergame, you will be able to visit these areas. (Badge checker guard will be removed for unobtainable story mode badges.

SCREENSHOTS:
    Below in attachments. :)

LET's PLAYS:
    NONE YET

DOWNLOADS:
    Get ALL future updates here: http://ilovemycowsromhacks.webs.com/
    BUGS:
    - Cerulean's warps take you to the wrong area.
    CHANGELOG:

- Applied MrDollSteak's patch and everything edited before is still there. You'll expect pokemon having new moves and the Fairy type.
    Found a bug? Post it in a message below.
    THANKS FOR PLAYING!

Last edited:

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    I am used to the originals, Good luck with the hack but I will not need to make it easier {:3}

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
    Years
  • can you make the game more difficult as the original game

the whole point of this is to be very easy, not difficult, hence the title.

on that note, what's the point of this hack? it's making an already fairly easy game, even easier, in doing so, you could probably finish it in a couple of hours. there also doesn't seem to be any new features at all. all this makes vanilla firered a better experience than this. as Splash said, it's the first hack like this to be made, and with good reason. and regarding the poll, since you could probably finish making this hack in about 3-4 hours, there doesn't really need to be a beta

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2020
    Does the "very easy" mode have completely devolved trainers and gym leaders, no status moves, and no healing items for bosses, and less Pokemon in their roster? Or cheaper items? Or shortcuts?

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    Does the "very easy" mode have completely devolved trainers and gym leaders, no status moves, and no healing items for bosses, and less Pokemon in their roster? Or cheaper items? Or shortcuts?

Yes, it will have completely devolved trainers, elite four members, gym leaders, etc.
    There will still be status moves, but I will be modifying POKeMON to make them weaker, stat-wise and trainer wise.
    Yes, no healing items as well.
    Yes, less POKeMON.
    No cheaper items.
    Yes there will be shortcuts thus some areas will be unaccessible.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    the whole point of this is to be very easy, not difficult, hence the title.

on that note, what's the point of this hack? it's making an already fairly easy game, even easier, in doing so, you could probably finish it in a couple of hours. there also doesn't seem to be any new features at all. all this makes vanilla firered a better experience than this. as Splash said, it's the first hack like this to be made, and with good reason. and regarding the poll, since you could probably finish making this hack in about 3-4 hours, there doesn't really need to be a beta

There will be a full game beta and there will be some new features! Thanks for the idea! Updating thread. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    I am currently working on another hack right now. Pokemon Hoenn X/Y (Go check that out) which is in Alpha state right now so I don't have much time to work on this so for now this hack will be on hiatus.

Back