• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, I'm New :>

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2021
    Hey guys o/

I'm new here, and i was just wondering if any of you could recommend any (preferably hacked) roms for me to play? I've been playing alot of the Dark Rising series, along with Ruby Destiny's and Light Platinum, where should I go from here? :D

Years
  • Hey Impaler! Big welcome to PC, it's great to meet you and such yes.

I haven't played any hacks in years so I can't personally recommend many but some of my favorites from a while back were Flora Sky and Liquid Crystal, though they were only some of the few I've played so my choices are limited. 8[ Did you look through the Hacks Studio yet? Plenty to try over there and you can easily look through screenshots and other previews in the first post to decide if it's to your liking... seems like there are a lot of newer hacks now so I should catch up sometime. Try to keep questions to private/visitor messages as well so your introduction doesn't become solely a chat/questions thread, aha.

Much luck and enjoy! Hope you'll post around the forum instead of just using it for hacks-related purposes but it's all up to you. If you need some help you're welcome to shoot me a private message. :3

Years
  • PC is famous for hacks so you picked the right place indeed. Welcome aboard as well, Impaler!

I've never played any ROM hacks personally but Sheep recommended the Hacks Studio in the very popular ROM Hacking section of the forums if you're looking for some great hacks to download and play. A lot of the most famous hacks were made in this very forum so you know you'll be picking from the best while you're there. If you're struggling with which ones you should try, don't hesitate to ask a hacking enthusiast since they know the section well.

Good luck and hopefully you can consider exploring other parts of the forum as well, since there's more than just the hacking department here. You can always consider contacting Sheep or another staff member if you have any forum questions or concerns!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Hi Impaler, welcome to the forums! The Hacks Studio is where all finished hacks are posted, but alternatively you can have a look at the Favorite Hacks and the 'What should I play next?' threads, where members recommend their favorite hacks.

Pokémon Glazed is a recently finished ROM hack and it's one of the most popular, so maybe you should try it! And you should totally look for the above admin's ROM hack, it's pretty good and it feels like an official 3rd generation game.

Enjoy the forums, and the ROM hacks! n_n

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_mtia8oasCm1qmb63e.gif

Dark Rising, huh? Good taste! I also love Light Platinum!

tumblr_inline_nbtjkbQpXI1qmb63e.gif

Hmm, haven't tried out Ruby Destiny yet. Maybe it'll be worth the try?

tumblr_inline_nbtjj8y2eP1qmb63e.gif

Well, anyway! It's great to have you here, new friend! Nice to meet you, and maybe you'll get to try out the cooking around here; it's the BEST!

tumblr_inline_mtia8uqccw1qmb63e.gif

Ah, and yeah, the other mods above me, as well as myself will be willing to help you out with anything that you need. And have a great stay!~

Back