• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newb used Dazzling Gleam!

Years
  • It was super effective!

Hello! I'm a PokemonBreeder. I specialize in EggMoves, Nature and IV breeding for hand crafting the perfect competitive Pokemon.

I'm called Saphir; I look forward to breeding Pokemon for your team very soon!

Cheers! ^^

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Saphir! Very nice name if I have to say myself, and you'd be happy to hear that trading is very popular here and it has only been getting better, making the trading business even bigger than ever.

Our Trade Corner section has a lot of breeding services on hand, and I'm sure you will fit in with fellow breeders, most of which are usually very dedicated to their job at providing great natures, IVs, Hidden Abilities and egg moves. The section pretty much has everything you need, and I do wish you good luck with your breeding and trading endeavors!

Have a great time here, and hopefully you can stick around. If you ever need assistance, don't hesitate to ask any staff members who are always willing to answer what questions you have, but for now see you around and take care!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Newb used Dazzling Gleam!

Dragon uses.. FIRE GEESE!

Heeey! I was almost singed! Be more careful!

Sorry!

(I'm not actually sorry)

Anywho, attacks aside, yeah! Feel free to visit our Trade Corner section anytime! I'm getting back to breeding myself when it comes to IVs and shinies, in which I hope I can do some more sometime soon. Mmm, have you've been working on some breeding projects? I'd love to hear your successes sometime! Ah, and have a lovely time! Hopefully we can see each other again~! Cheers!

Years
  • Wahey, hey there Saphir! Welcome to PC and awesomepossum to meet you. 8]

Breeders settle in easily here and you're sure to get plenty of trades if you do plan on opening your own shop sometime. I'm pretty big on breeding myself lately, especially now in Alpha Sapphire, as it's a great way to keep busy. Just hatched my cute adamant female 31/31/31/x/31/31 Dive Ball Altaria to add to my team. ♥ Love her!

Looking forward to your contributions across the Trade Corner and forum overall so do have an amazing time. We're always here to help out if need be so don't hesitate to ask our lovely staff! Enjoy!

Back