• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys!

Years
  • Wotcha! I'm Khaotic Kebab, a British Pokèmon superfan who's continued to love the franchise for eight years and counting.
    Roleplaying and online battling are my scene, although I love the Manga as well. My favourite types are Ice, Dark and Steel, with my favourite Pokèmon being Drapion and Avalugg. I mainly play Omega Ruby, but occasionally go back to my favourite generation, gen four.

More about myself, I have a quirky sense of humour and, by my very nature, can be incredibly sarcastic. Sarcasm's funny. Besides Pokèmon, I'm a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts, Anime (Bleach and Fairy Tail particularly) and anything with zombies in it. Zombies are cool.
    I'm also an avid cartoonist and love to doodle.

I look forward to meeting you all!

~Khaotic

Years
  • Hello Brit from an American in Los Angeles!

I'm new here too and also love kebabs (my mom makes em the best!). Also since you love Zombies, do you like The Walking Dead? If so, let's be besties, since I'm also sarcastic and gen iv is my fav. :D

Years
  • Hello there to you Khaotic! So awesome to have you around. Interesting choices for fave Pokemon there I admit, because I know how heavily underrated those two are, but it shows how different every Pokemon fan really is.

Going by what most of your intro said, we have the Roleplay Corner for roleplaying and also Battling & Team Building, but we also have for everything about competitive battling. And there's also Anime & Manga since you do love your anime, and I know Fairy Tail is popular with a lot of members here, one of whom is the resident mod of this very section (you'll find out who he is soon enough). Also, going by the mention of being a 4th Gen fan we have the respective Fourth Generation board as well if you want to visit that spot. Just some suggestions to get started, but do visit whatever sections you like! We're always open to have you post around whatever tickles your fancy.

And yes we have a contacts/friends system where you can add someone to your contacts and/or friends, but be mindful because not everyone may accept a friend request straight away, or some may even downright restrict who they want to add. But don't worry about that since my friendlist is always open here, and I'm always happy to accept you! Have a great weekend yourself and I'll be catching you around the forums.

- Hikamaru

Years
  • omg Fairy Tail fan. We must become friends. 8D Who is your favorite character? I've been reading the manga and watching the anime obsessively for a few years now (though sometimes it feels like I got into it all pretty late, when I caught up it was in the middle of the Grand Magic Games).

Welcome to PC, Khaotic! You seem pretty awesome from what you've written here so far. Don't see many Avalugg fans which also makes me happy because.. well, I like it as well, haha. Poor thing will be underrated for goodness knows how long. That aside, enjoy your time on the forum, all right? Do message me anytime if you'd like to talk and be sure to stick as it's very worth it. (^~^)

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2015
    Hey welcome to PC ! im pretty new here too but we seem to have some common interests.
    Fairy tail has to be one of my favorite animes ! hope you enjoy it here.

Back