• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fiery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
  • I have an idea for a game but I do not have any idea how to use RMXP so i'm hoping someone may want to help me. Well if you are interested here is the info.

STORY
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    Early in the morning a 13 year old boy/girl hears a phone ringing. He then answers it and discovers it's Prof. ?Chest? from the lab in his seaside town, Torrent Town. The Prof. says he has to ask him something and to come over right away. When you talk to him he tells you his brother needs to have something of his and asks you if you could bring it across the continent to Northwater town. He will then let you choose between Lavanil(fire),Levera(grass), Oceara(water).And so begins your journey.
    Features
    -Day/Night
    -Weather
    -Running
    -Poke Cell(like a poke Gear)
    -New region Tiqua
    -40 New Pokemon
    -Team Rocket returns with a new young boss
    -New HMs Drift,Search
    I hope you will respond.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • This forum is for showcasing actual games. If you have no idea how to use a game making program, how are you intending to make a game? Just let other people do it for you? Go and spend some time messing about with RMXP (or any other program) and read a bunch of tutorials and then start the game on your own. And make a new thread when you have a story and screenshots of the game to show us. In the mean time...

*Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back