• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

look at me not even noticing important things as per usual

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    just realized about fifty minutes before it's October 4th (here in America) that today marks my fifth year anniversary

yay congrats to me fives years i'm so awesome clap clap here's my trophy to me from me

Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • 5 years means you need to take that cat and leave now old man. jk congrats on 5 years! :) makes me sad that you made your own thread though lol :(

Years
  • Hey Mike, congrats on 5 years as a member!

Let's hope you remain a PC member forever, and never, ever leave us.

- Hikari10

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    5 years means you need to take that cat and leave now old man. jk congrats on 5 years! :) makes me sad that you made your own thread though lol :(
    oh, it's no big deal; just a silly thread. :P Thank you very much! :) my goal is to own as many cats as i can and become a crazy cat lady
    Hey Mike, congrats on 5 years as a member!

Let's hope you remain a PC member forever, and never, ever leave us.

- Hikari10
    i told myself i'd stay here for all of eternity when i joined. Thank you, Hikari! :)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    :O whoa my adorable Eeveon is turning 5! Congratulations, happy anniversary! :D
    A-adorable? What?? o///o Haha, thank you Raichu that shines so bright! :D
    Congrats man! 5 years is a long time! Happy to still be seeing you around these parts!
    Thank you! I just can't fully leave this place, ever. I may be on for short periods of time, but I lvoe this place too much to ever really leave. :P
    Congrats dude, just realized my account has been around for five years as well since Oct 4th.
    Whoa, cool! We're just a day apart. :O /highfives Thank you. :)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Aw, shoot, wasn't I supposed to make this? I'm soooooo sorry, Michael! D;

But happy 5th anniversary, mate. Make sure you reach that decade stretch, kk? <3

Back