• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1v1 help

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
  • Herro!

I am trying to make the perfect solo pokemon for my 1v1 showdown, and i don't know if i did good regarding everything, it's a mega-Garchomp:

Garchomp-Mega (M) @ Garchompite
    Ability: Sand Force
    Shiny: Yes
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
    Adamant Nature
    - Sandstorm
    - Earthquake
    - Dragon Rush
    - Dragon Claw

Just need to know if i did it okay, i'm still new in the competitive scene.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    I wouldn't advise having both Dragon Rush and Dragon Claw together, as two Dragon attacks are pretty pointless together unless one is special.

My suggestion is to remove Dragon Rush with Iron Head for coverage against Fairy types.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I wouldn't advise having both Dragon Rush and Dragon Claw together, as two Dragon attacks are pretty pointless together unless one is special.

My suggestion is to remove Dragon Rush with Iron Head for coverage against Fairy types.

No to Iron Head. Earthquake does enough to them already, while Stone Edge handles Togekiss:
    -Draco Meteor
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge
    -Fire Blast
    Nature: Naughty
    EVs: 4 Atk/252 SAtk/252 Spe
    Item: Garchompite

(note that Sand Force is useless in 1v1 formats without sandstorm, which this set has no room for)

Back