• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DBZ Resource

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
I believe this goes in the help/request thread. I think that the BS is battle system but not sure about the A. So I couldn't help you if I wanted to not knowing what it is. By the way, most people won't just help you if they don't know what your game is like or if it will be finished. I mean, with no background information, it's kind of hard for someone to commit to coding you something.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
ABS stands for Action Battle System. It's like one of those battle systems you find in Dynasty Warriors, Tekken, and those other beat 'em up games. I think there're some in gamingw.net by the way. There're a lot of DBZ games there lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back