• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
8/10
like the colours, but nothing really great about the graphic part; just like surmonter said.
But what will you rate about my sig? :D

Pepo

First Generation Pokémon
Years
Not a wish list, its my current party ;P But I do need a new sig, just gotta find one.

I like the links in the sig, taking to several pages and I like the little pictures, dont really like the pokemon but the sig is simple and creative.

8/10

Years
+It's Blue.
+It's extremely cute.
+Nice design.
+Espeon and Leafeon...
- Left side.

Simon likes cute anime girls like Blue.
8+

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
CSS isn't really all that good. The image doesn't capture me either. The smilies worsens it. Overall, not a very good one. ;;

4//10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
9/10

I was about to yell at you for lack of better signature because you had icons earlier (i shouldn't be talking), but good boy. :3 /brick'd

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
don't mind derodero. his expectations are really high. and remember this is all based on opinions.

7/10

I personally like Altaria, and sometimes simple images are better to use than graphical images. The CSS part of it blends nicely with the image (except for the top and bottom but that's the fault of my skin). I'm not much of a fan of smilies either; perhaps you can disable them or something?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
9/10

Its....Red! xD
You must be his biggest fangirl xD

again xD

I got rid of the dots under the text :O

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
10/10

1. It's Red.
2. It'd adorable.
3. It's Red.
4. It looks simple but isn't.
5. It's Red.
6. It's organized.
7. It's Red.
8. The icons aren't too complicated.
9. It's Red.
10. This is Tara we're talking about.

EDIT: (Mean Charizard is mean ;;)

8/10

I think the text in the middle icon should be a bit less plain. And I don't really care for "BRS" being italicized. Other than that it's cute though.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I actually love it! How you have it is quite sensible and clever. That alone is good to me, and the writing "So far away" in the middle when they look quite close in that is quite ironic, and as the 2 pics on the sides are also split by so far away... I've gone into this in too much detail...

9/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back