• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: The drop down buttons aren't working for Y-Axis

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
  • I'm currently using the Y-axis and while it was working fine previously the drop down buttons on the top bar started to not work (except for the Home button), almost as if the buttons are just for design. I've even cleared my cache and it still doesn't work, tried another theme and it worked fine.
    Browser: Firefox v. 35

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I'm experiencing this too. The new navbar seems to be broken. Can't access any dropdown menu.

Chrome
    Let's Fly Together

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • It's working for me too, thanks so much Hiroshi Sotomura!
    (a mod can lock this thread if they want)

Years
  • Ah yeah, I was having the same problem around two hours ago when I got back in, the notifications wouldn't open and I tried logging out and was on the default one and it worked from there. I was on Safari when this happened, not sure if anyone else using it had the same concern.

Back