• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which is your strongest Pokémon?

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Aggron was by far, my strongest pokemon. It was level 84 I believe... the second time fighting the E4. I couldn't have hoped for a more solid pokemon than Aggron who defended really really well.

Years
  • Not counting legendary pokemon or pokemon whose base stats total 600 (Dragonite, Metagross, etc...), I'd say my strongest pokemon is Roserade. Any pokemon that can combine Giga Drain, Leech Seed and Sleep Powder together is dangerous. Roserade is quick and has the Sp. Atk necessary to dish out massive damage.

Unfortunately, with my moveset, Roserade doesn't have a lot of type coverage. I gave her Dazzling Gleam to assist Leech Seed/Sleep Powder against types that resist Giga Drain.

LucarioFan3

Needs A New Username lol
    Years
  • Despite the fact that my Blaziken is of a higher level, my strongest is Gyarados who I had caught in Dewford.

The Red X

Legendary Tamer
    Years
  • Wow..Cool!Now,its my turn!My strongest one of all is Alakazam,Gardevoir,Swampert,Blaziken and Roserade..They are all level 100..I've gone pretty hard out from battling.. :)

Wow..Cool!Now,its my turn!My strongest one of all is Alakazam,Gardevoir,Swampert,Blaziken and Roserade..They are all level 100..I've gone pretty hard out from battling.. :) As AQW Kid..

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2016
    Technically I don't have a strongest Pokemon. I have a huge amount of level 100s some being shiny while others not being shiny. I created the level 100 shinies via my Action Replay Powersaves Pro cheat device and I had level 100 shinies ever since before I even got my 1st badge. My team for the entire game from 0 badges-defeating the elite 4 are-
    1 Mega Charizard Y (shiny) level 100.
    2 Mega Blastoise (shiny) level 100.
    3 Arceus (shiny) level 100.
    4 Genesect (shiny) level 100.
    5 Primal Kyogre (shiny) level 100.
    6 Primal Groundon (shiny) level 100.
    Those were my 6 Pokemon from the very beginning of the game till the elite 4 and I have more Pokemon created via Action Replay Powersaves Pro ever since I finished beating the game.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • At the time of beating the E4, my Sceptile was the strongest.

However, post-game, my strongest Pokémon offensively (stat-wise) is my Shiny Glaceon from Black 2 with 390 Special Attack. He also has decent Special Defense, especially with Assault Vest, and can withstand several special Super-Effective attacks. He's ridiculously slow, however, so he faints before he gets to do anything if hit by a physical Super-Effective attack (in the metagame, anyway).

Last edited:

Yosei

~dIsToRtIoN~
    Years
  • My strongest Pokemon as of now in OR is... my Greninja, Daring. :3 Either him or my fabulous Dedenne, Madeline. I just beat the 8th gym since I started my game over, and both of them are level 59...

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2015
    My strongest Pokemon is probably my Walrein, I got him at level 1 from a wonder trade, and he's a train.

Reactions: Sun
    Years
  • I have a couple of level 100s (Zapdos and Typhlosion) which got to that level cause I used them to help train up other pokemon, but I believe my strongest pokemon is one of my original team members, my level 95 Armaldo, his attack is through the roof :)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • My strongest Pokemon from my playthrough in ORAS was my Sceptile starter probably! Not quite level 100, but I remember using it a lot and it was always pretty easy to win with it haha. I have a lot of level 100s that are EVd, so I can't really pick a strongest out of those ones.

Years
  • It's been a while since I stopped playing with my AS version, I think I left my pokemon at levels 60's, but my Latias was a monster with the Soul Dew and DD Gyarados was pretty scary too. Although I'd say my most effective pokemon against NPC trainers was my Persian, Fake out+Return with a silk scarf basically killed almost any pokemon I encountered so it was my lead, it was even more fun if Fake Out had weakened the enemy to U-turn's KO range because then I could repeat the operation in the next one as well.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I'm seriously not so sure as they are equally strong or since I love them so much that is why I couldn't decide?

Blaziken
    Gardevoir
    Altaria
    Azumarill

If not all, it's definitely one of them! lol

Special shout out to my Ludicolo, didn't expect him to be reliable than my Salamence.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Well, I have been redoing the game after I beat the E4 and always going for a nuzlocke challenge, so it is usually the first Pokemon I catch. Usually a Linoone or a Beautifly.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2016
    I'm torn between my lvl. 68 Mightyena and my lvl. 60 Banette. So, I'm going to say both of them.

Years
  • I'd have to say my Gardevoir on offense and my Milotic on defense. Gardevoir can deliver some pretty devastating blows and Milotic can take hits, deal some of its own damage, and outlast her opponents, so it's really a toss up for me.

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
  • These days when a new game comes out I'm trying to beat the E4 with an ever-decreasing number of Pokemon on my team. This time, in AS, I had just two Pokemon, Milotic and Cradily. I got lucky with my streetpasses one day and got a Mirage Island with Audino, so I just spent the entire day there. One thing led to another, and before I know it my Milotic was level 100. That would be my strongest my first time through. For consecutive clears, when I needed money and exp, I just used a Rayquaza. In terms of physical attacking power, it would probably be my 6IV Slaking. I don't really use him very often, but every once in a while I like to remind myself how ridiculous his stats are so I'll take him out of the PC and battle random NPCs.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • My first and only playthrough of Alpha Sapphire was my first Nuzlocke challenge. I haven't trained my team much since I completed the story, but my team is listed here. Breloom, Latias, Skarmory, Sharpedo, Dusknoir, and Lunatone. My Dusknoir was surprisingly impressive with its offense and bulk. Latias is always dependable in every available generation I've used her.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • For my playthrough i had
    Camerupt
    Gallade
    Beautifly
    Walrein
    Cacturne
    Altaria M

My strongest who was always ahead in level was Beautifly it could seriously take out any poke haha but who probably made the most kills and was the answer to every issue would be altaria mega altaria just is a fluffy cute destroyer haha its extremely powerful moonblast just kills everything in sight and if it doesnt dragon pulse does so those are my guys i did have to plug in my 3ds charge it and open the game to remember this stuff though haha

Back