• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ANTEMORTEM TAKES THE BIG APPLE

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
For my birthday, my boyfriend and I are traveling to New York for five days over Thanksgiving break. I'm super excited, naturally, but I would like some sage advice from those that either have traveled to, spent any time in, or live in New York or the surrounding boroughs to help me out with hot spots and/or interesting/fun things to do! I can look at TripAdvisor and Yelp all day, but I'd like to hear from as many people as possible

so

help!

thanks

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
smh these kids haven't even been to new york

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
if you like coffee:

go to stumptown, it's a must
intelligentsia do the most amazing pour overs
and
blue bottle's cold brew will give you orgasms i guarantee it

if you like alcohol:

angel's share is the nicest lil speakeasy bar. it's in the east village (behind an asian restaurant) and kinda hard to find but sosososososo worth it

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I feel like there are a lot of crazy restaurants in NYC... I always see weird articles about crazy things there. Like aren't there rainbow donuts or bagels somewhere? You gotta go to one of these. Find something that's only in NYC. 8)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
If you do nothing else in NYC, eat these pancakes at Clinton Street Baking Co:

blueberrypancakes.jpg

Be warned, you might need to queue. Replace 'might' with 'definitely' if you go on a weekend. They also make a great pumpkin pie over Thanksgiving!

Back