• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What forum style do you use?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    So, yeah, pretty self explanatory: What forum style do you use? Do you switch it up or use the same one for years straight?

I personally use Unseen Forces cause I love the color scheme. Before that I used Caramel Sentret cause it's so cozy.
    tumblr_ma6tfj3ea71qid2nw.gif

dudealmighty

The Very Best
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2016
    Gasp. I did not know that this was possible. Immediately switched to "Begin, Again". I loove Johto. My mind is blown rn.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Nope. I've been using Midnight Misty for a while now. I love it because it's part of my PC past here. ^^ It's the only dark theme I really like tbh. Though, when I'm on my iPad Pro... I use Garchompin' because it's easier to navigate then Midnight Misty is. Other than that, it's Midnight Misty all the way!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I current swap between The Johto Elite and Route 167+. Mostly Johto Elite though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    The default style was Let's Fly Together [Legacy] when I joined and I just never changed it. I've looked at the other styles and a lot of them are really pretty/cool, but I just can't get used to looking at anything else anymore, haha.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I've been using Poké Link 4 Blue for as long as I can remember. It's a simple theme, but it does the job.

Sirfetch’d

I've always used The Johto Elite. It's a clean dark style that is easy to navigate. I love it :)

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    Seeds of Platinum, because it makes the forum thinner and easier to read in my huge screen ^-^

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    i'm still loyal to Let's Fly Together because that color scheme. when i'm on mobile, i use caramel sentret, however.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I only use mobile, so I find stunfisk'd quite pleasant to use. Atop mt. Coronet works too though!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Also, quick question for anyone that might be able to help- Why is Unova's Violet Masquerade unable to be installed? When I click on it from the style selector it just sets my theme to Let's Fly Together. It's very odd.

Back