• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Beta 2 Released] Pokemon Infernal Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Well I am back~

Thanks Haroun :)
And I'm gonna be working on a beta 2.1 which'll have some bugfixes and more trickhouse puzzles and events.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
You are one confusing pickle! First you say your leaving, then you say your coming back, then you say rom hacking just isn't your thing, then I lose internet during a storm and you re appear. lol
Welcome back my fickle pickle :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
You came back AGAIN!
How many times are you going to do this?
Anyway, glad to see you back again, this time I hope you stay.:)

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
This isn't bad. Good scripting and stuff but the background story turns me off. Why? It's because Mew wasn't the one to create Pokemon, it was Arceus. But besides the fact of that, good luck on the rest :)

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
You are one confusing pickle! First you say your leaving, then you say your coming back, then you say rom hacking just isn't your thing, then I lose internet during a storm and you re appear. lol
Welcome back my fickle pickle :)

You came back AGAIN!
How many times are you going to do this?
Anyway, glad to see you back again, this time I hope you stay.:)

o_O

Well, if it isn't my favourite Rom Hacker who came back.
It's nice to see that you're working on this Hack again.

All I hope is that you don't quit on this Hack.

I won't quit this time. :P

This isn't bad. Good scripting and stuff but the background story turns me off. Why? It's because Mew wasn't the one to create Pokemon, it was Arceus. But besides the fact of that, good luck on the rest :)

GO AND SEARCH BEFORE POSTING THIS.
Here's the answer for this:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5331797&postcount=77

He'll go nuts when he reads this >.>

Nah, I'll just link to the nutty post. 8D

Updates

Bugfix is done. It conatins the ice cave, some fixes (duh) and an eaxtra trick house puzzle is available.

Beta 2.1

Here it is! You can use your beta 2 save file if you want, as long as you saved indoors. :3 It's in .aps so you need A-Ptch from HackMew's toolbox.

PokeFreakBror

I never use this site.
Years
The new title screen looks very good and impressive :) though it looks a little bit like Pokémon Shiny Golds title screen but way better. Oh well, shiny gold probably never gonna get updated anyway. I'll try to fit in some time to play it.
Good luck with the progress of this game!

Esmas

General
Years
Actually, it's not a fact that Arceus 'created all Pokémon in the universe', it only states in the game that he created the Sinnoh region and the Pokémon to inhabit it, so people can shut up about that. As it says in Bulbapedia, "it is said that it created Sinnoh, and possibly the entire Pokémon universe," but that's not a proven fact. Also, there's belief that Arceus' egg was created from the ACTUAL god of Pokémon, which might reveal itself in the 5th Generation. SO YA I GOT BACKUP HA

Yay, more updates! I can't wait to play it again :D

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
88-infernal-legend.png

Congrats for winning in the past...! XD

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
The new title screen looks very good and impressive :) though it looks a little bit like Pokémon Shiny Golds title screen but way better. Oh well, shiny gold probably never gonna get updated anyway. I'll try to fit in some time to play it.
Good luck with the progress of this game!

Umm, this hack is nothing like Shiny Gold.
And Shiny Gold will get updated.

Actually, it's not a fact that Arceus 'created all Pokémon in the universe', it only states in the game that he created the Sinnoh region and the Pokémon to inhabit it, so people can shut up about that. As it says in Bulbapedia, "it is said that it created Sinnoh, and possibly the entire Pokémon universe," but that's not a proven fact. Also, there's belief that Arceus' egg was created from the ACTUAL god of Pokémon, which might reveal itself in the 5th Generation. SO YA I GOT BACKUP HA

Yay, more updates! I can't wait to play it again :D

Thank you, some proof. :D

I also added that qustion to the FAQs so if anyone asks, it'll just be some spam. :3

88-infernal-legend.png

Congrats for winning in the past...! XD

I like 88 ;)

Updates

I remapped two maps I didn't like. It also means some of the route connections have changed. So now south of Azure Forest is Sunnyshore Beach, south of that it Cycling Road, east of that is now Highland Hills and north of that is Nugget Brdige, which will now have the entrance to Highland Chasm.

Sunnyshore Beach

The old map was rather rushed, so now it's better. :3

EDIT: Fixed the tile errors in the screens.

Highland Hills

This map was really rushed so I had to remake it. It's now bigger and better with a location to start a new chain of sidequests.

Last edited:

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013

Why has nobody commented on how wonderful this map looks. I mean I've seen the map and It looks like a wonderful route to take a stroll in. Anyways its a nice update you have here Haseeb hope to see more. Especially more updates including this map.
Sexy benches

Trainer Ninja

Master of all games
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2010

His hack=his story

Does this end at the power plant because the rocket guy won't let me in.

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
i really never payed attention to this hack because i thought it was old shiny go,d for some reason but after i clicked i was surprised. you have the same mapping style like me. very impressed with this game

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
The updates are smashing, Haseeb! I'm glad to have you back on hacking. :D
I'm loving the maps, even if I don't like the normal mapping style.
Good luck with this.

Esmas

General
Years
Those screenshots are great, pal! Yay, more new places to explore ;)

I like those smexy benches :3, but I think they're too unsaturated. Maybe brighten them up a bit?~

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Again, a great product from you. I haven't yet played Beta 2, because I'd like to leave the surprises for Beta 3 :)
Keep up the good work and never lock this thread again.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Why has nobody commented on how wonderful this map looks. I mean I've seen the map and It looks like a wonderful route to take a stroll in. Anyways its a nice update you have here Haseeb hope to see more. Especially more updates including this map.
Sexy benches

It's the benches that make the map unique, right? ;)

i really never payed attention to this hack because i thought it was old shiny go,d for some reason but after i clicked i was surprised. you have the same mapping style like me. very impressed with this game

Thanks.

The updates are smashing, Haseeb! I'm glad to have you back on hacking. :D
I'm loving the maps, even if I don't like the normal mapping style.
Good luck with this.

Thanks. :)

Those screenshots are great, pal! Yay, more new places to explore ;)

I like those smexy benches :3, but I think they're too unsaturated. Maybe brighten them up a bit?~

Well, I use the palettes provided by the tile, but I'll see what I can do. ;)

Again, a great product from you. I haven't yet played Beta 2, because I'd like to leave the surprises for Beta 3 :)
Keep up the good work and never lock this thread again.

I may lock it during my exam period in June, but apart from that, never. ;)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Screenies show good scripting (Laughing about that man in the rain trying to get a tan!) and the digging minigame... Despite not actually being a proper map, still nice to look better (I'm only saying that due to the 2 grounds with no... Gradual change.) I will try the beta soon, but it looks great to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back