• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
Granted, but they all turn out to be food items like Icepops and Frozen Peas.

I wish I had a real life Cyndaquil

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
Granted but I caught it before you could get it

I wish that I knew the secret of the Unknown

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish Granted, every starter evolves at the same level, but because of this, the game always causes save corruptions during the process.

I wish I could marry the real Latias irl, & with no chance of divorce.

Last edited:

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted, but the marriage doesn't work out for you two. However, since you can't get a divorce you two will have to be miserable for the rest of your lives.

I wish I could see Eevee's Steel-type evolution.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
^You know..I was expecting a little more darker post than that (Well, I blame my predictions).
Wish Granted, you seen Eevee's Steel Type, & now you're wishing you never seen as it almost resembles Smile Dog.

I wish Litwick & its evo didn't had such a dark Pokedex entries.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish Granted, but because of the size of your Staraptor, it flew fly minutes later after receiving the bird, mainly because you didn't had a cage with the correct size at that moment.

I wish the real Latias would kiss me irl.

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
Granted, but just as you kiss I call it back into its Pokeball (Sorry, XD)

I wish that all the dead Pokemon in Lavernder Town were brought back to live. Without them being turned to zombies or dieing again. (The person who corrupts this is a monster! jkjk XD)

Last edited:

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish Granted, they are now back alive. But one catch, you hear? Not everyone respected them when they were dead, & they want revenge, so they plan to destroy every city & as well, torment everyone.

I wish I could marry a real female Mienshao.

Back