• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Trade Evolution Giveaway (Updated May 25th, 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    dambn. ur quick lol. are the two porygons clones of each other?

Been trying to do at least 2 a day, not too difficult if all I'm breeding for is 6IVs.

The porygon2/Z are the same base porygon, WeyounRagnarok helped me out with a trade back on Porygon2 and I just slapped an item on it lol.

Years
  • Been trying to do at least 2 a day, not too difficult if all I'm breeding for is 6IVs.

The porygon2/Z are the same base porygon, WeyounRagnarok helped me out with a trade back on Porygon2 and I just slapped an item on it lol.

ah. can i take a magmortar and both porygons plz? :p

finally bred and trained my smeargles. just need to sketch moves which is slightly annoying. and then i just need to lvl them up :p

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    ah. can i take a magmortar and both porygons plz? :p

finally bred and trained my smeargles. just need to sketch moves which is slightly annoying. and then i just need to lvl them up :p

Definitely, shoot me a trade if you see me on

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I see that you are online if you have time could you trade me the magmorter and two porygon evolutions? You are still on my aquaintance list from yesterday.
    IGN:Brett
    FC:0018-3789-0506

Last edited:

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    I see that you are online if you have time could you trade me the magmorter and two porygon evolutions? You are still on my aquaintance list from yesterday.

Sure can, shoot me a trade when you're set.

Years
  • If we are both available at the same time either tonight or tomorrow morning could we trade for the magmortar and the 2nd porygon otherwise i also deposited a magikarp female level 25 in the gts just in case :)

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    If we are both available at the same time either tonight or tomorrow morning could we trade for the magmortar and the 2nd porygon otherwise i also deposited a magikarp female level 25 in the gts just in case :)

I can't find it, if I'm online just send me a message/trade

I need your IGN again so I know to accept the trade, I can't remember all of them and I really don't want to go through 90+ posts to find it (no offense :(). Putting it in your signature will generally help everyone you trade with on here :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I will update my signature tonight to make it easier i understand that can be a pain to look though all the posts to find one ign.

My IGN is Trip and i will be on about 6.5 hours from now if that works for you otherwise i will try to update my GTS i think it was weird since i have never encountered magmar before :( sorry about the incovience their.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    I will update my signature tonight to make it easier i understand that can be a pain to look though all the posts to find one ign.

My IGN is Trip and i will be on about 6.5 hours from now if that works for you otherwise i will try to update my GTS i think it was weird since i have never encountered magmar before :( sorry about the incovience their.

I'll be in bed for work 6.5 hours from your post :(

Worse case scenario I'll be available a good majority of tomorrow & Memorial Day weekend

If you go all the way to the bottom of the looking for alphabet you can manually type in magmar regardless of if you've seen it or not. Hope that helps!

Years
  • Yeah that is how i was able to request magmar, but that was why i was thinking it was hard to find :P but yeah either way we will figure out a time that works best. my work schedule currently and being in GMT -05:00 (central time). makes things hard but we can try this weekend as well :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2022
    I'll take Porygon please.
    IGN: Jordan
    Pkmn: Tentacool
    Level:25

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Hi. I see you have updated :)

I wondered if I could get a magmortar and electivire as well :)
    I could hook you up for a trade later in the afternoon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back