• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Korano - Demo 1.2 out

Qwertyis666

Dragon Trainer Since 1996
Years
  • Hi everyone!
    First, I want to tell than English is not my native language, I understand it very well but i just can't speak /write it correctly so my game (and this thread) will have surely alot of grammar, syntax, error and i'm sorry in advance for this.
    Let's talk about me. I love Pokemon since i'm born, I grow with it, i watched and played every official movies/games and since about a year I discover fanmade game. I have play a lot of the game, from here, in Pokecommunity. At november 2014, I start my game with Pokemon Essensials (and RPG Maker XP). I work on it maybe 2 month but school was keeping me busy (very busy) and I give up. Now than I have a little job (with a lot of free time) I can finally continue my game! Let's me show you : Pokemon Korano.​

Xao86xB.png

-Story-
    The story is not very different from other official pokemon game: you are a kid and you want to go discover the Korano region with pokemon. Only difference here; no groups of bad guys vs one man army kid trainer. You will have to beat strong trainer to gain there respect and maybe they will help when you will need it. Some of these trainer just want to be the very best, and nothing will stop them!​

-Features-

| ! = To do | * = in-game but not complete | # = Complete | For Demo 1

#-Your Pokemon can follow you.(My priority for the game :P)
    *-Basic Nuzlocke run ! (When your Pokemon faint, they can't be revive)
    #-Team Licence (or Team Limit)
    (When you start, you will have a maximum of 3 Pokemon in your team. Each 3 badges , you earn a slot.)
    #-No more grinding ! I add a Level Cap (Than grow with every badges you earn)
    *-No more HM slave ! I add HM Item like flashlight and surfboard
    *-Togglable Hud who show your Party, Pokemon Name/Hp/Exp, Hours and the Cash you have. (Hud still WIP)
    #-The game have his own Hours/Days/Months system: You can sleep to pass time and healing your Pokemon in a Pokecenter pass one hour per Pokemon in your team.
    !-All 649 Pokemon (Legendary include) will be obtainable before E4 (I will try to add post-E4 events if I can't)
    !-E4 have strict rules! No Legendary Pokemon allowed!
    *-Part of story can change (mainly battle) with the starter you choose. (Take a fire starter will make you fight a different Pokemon than you have picked the grass starter, etc.)
    *-Fairy Type, working but have no move/ability (I don't think to add all ability and move but if someone help me for this, I will)
    !-A New type: Light. For now only Arceus have this type. (Light type have one weakness: the Dark type. They are immune to Ghost type and they resist all other types)
    (Still WIP)
    !-Duo-Types Plate, you will be able to fuse two plates. (I just need to add the move's power boost. Ex: Fire-Water -Plate will boost Fire AND Water move. So every Poke can use it proprely and not just for the Ability Multitypes)
    !-Mega Arceus, Mega Giratina and Mega Trio ( I just need someone to sprite them :) )
    #-Day-Care Checker item. (pretty self explaning I think)
    #-Some Trainer/NPC show only at night and vice-versa
    *-Not all water tiles will be surfable.
    *-Some Shop are closed at night. Example: the Daycare is only open the Day(Logic?!?), Pokemart are open 24/24 but little shop like Herbal shop are closed. (If too many people got problem with this feature, I will remove it)
    #-A NPC who can turn your Pokemon Shiny
    *-You can change the Nature, Ability and the IV of your Pokemon with new items (Rares and/or Expensives)
    #-All Pokemon Stats and Types updated to there X/Y one
    *-Custom shiny retexture (I take idea from great game like Pokemon Reborn and Pokemon Zeta/Omicron. Ex: Black Charmander and Cyndaquil)
    !-I will make Mystery gift with the polls in my thread (One per Beta)​

-More to come!​

-Screenshot-
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

More to come!

-Progress-
    Gyms: 3 finished, 6 to do
    Town/City: 5 finished, more to do
    Story: 2 main event finished, more to do
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    | ! = To do | * = in-game but not complete | # = Complete |​

! -Alot of correction for Syntax,Grammar error
    ! -Region's Story, NPC, etc
    ! -New Pause Menu w/ Preview Screen
    * -Team Limit (Start with 3, each 3 badge = one more pokemon slot)
    ! -Stats,Types,Moves balance
    ! -Trainer/Gym balance
    ! -Add Gen 6 Pokemon
    ! -Fairy Move/Ability
    ! -Fully add Light Type with Move/Ability
    ! -Add all X/Y and ORAS Mega Evolution
    ! -New Mega Evolution (Lengendary mostly)
    ! -Maybe new Fakemon/Evo for the Light Type
    ! -New Tileset and OW Sprite (Mix of original and custom)
    ! -New Sound/Music (Mix of original and custom)
    ! -New Sprite for all Gymleaders
    * -Duo-Types Plates (Need to make every duo possible)​

-Download-
    Spoiler:

-Bugs n Glitches-
    -Some area don't have music (simply because i don't play with music myself so didn't bother put music on every map) will be fix on beta 1
    -When you talk with the guy in a Pokemart, the game crash. - Fixed in Demo 1.1
    Let me know if you found one!

-Credit-
    Big Thanks to
    -People who work to create Pokemon Essentials-
    -FL-
    -Help-14-
    -zingzags-
    -Rayd12smitty-
    -venom12-
    -DurrCo Game-
    -Discord-
    -mej71-
    -Zeak6464-
    -Pokegod7020-
    -Zygarde718-
    -Badhaas-
    -Gamefreak/Nintendo-
    And everyone else in the Forum than answer my question.
    (If I forget someone who want/need credit, PM me.)​

last note: Any kind of help is welcome!
    I will need help for a lot of stuff so if you want to help me with my game now, PM me.​

-Edit-
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Senyu

Pokemon Exordium Creator
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2018
    All of these planned features seem like that will add a lot to your game's originality. Definitely will play when the first BETA arrives.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2015
    The addition of the NPC who can turn your Pokemon shiny is very cool. While I don't know how you plan to implement it, it could be a nice change from the vast majority of other fan games that make getting a shiny a real pain in the butt. Some people just want a PINK wooper without all the HASSLE

Qwertyis666

Years
  • The addition of the NPC who can turn your Pokemon shiny is very cool. While I don't know how you plan to implement it, it could be a nice change from the vast majority of other fan games that make getting a shiny a real pain in the butt. Some people just want a PINK wooper without all the HASSLE

Thanks! TBH is not that hard and actually, I get my answer here, on the forum:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=337895
    Oh and this npc is in the first demo :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    I hope you don't mind me putting grammar/spelling errors in this thread?

Spoiler:

Where do you heal your Pokemon?

Last edited:

Qwertyis666

Years
  • I hope you don't mind me putting grammar/spelling errors in this thread?

Spoiler:

Where do you heal your Pokemon?

I have no problem with that.
    Btw thanks for tell me out my error :) Thats help me a lot
    If you found new one, you can PM me too.

And to answer your question you can heal your pokemon by sleeping in your bed (8 hours will pass too)

Qwertyis666

Years
  • Hi again!

I discover a infinite loop message when a Nuzlocke was over. Be sure to download the Demo 1.1.
    Fainted Pokemon will now be send in the normal storage so be sure to put them in a special box! When the Nuzlocke will fail (I hope you will not fail it :P) you will be able to retake and revive them.

I have added one NPC in Garito City and fixed some other (like Pokemart)

If you have difficulty to found someone, check in --Tips-- before posting here, maybe you will find out :)

I will add more tips if people need it.

Senyu

Pokemon Exordium Creator
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2018
    The Pokemart guy in the first new town crashes the game.

Qwertyis666

Years
  • Hi everyone!

Small update :)
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/dg7a6bses0jk532/Demo_1.2.rar
    You will need Demo 1 ofcourse.
    Like the first one (Demo 1.1) you only need to copy-paste this where you extract Demo 1

I have descrease the price of potion, revive and that kind of stuff because there were too high.
    I added vending machine across the Town/City. (Inside some town mart)

Sneak peak for Demo 2 soon!
    Stay tune.

Side note: Don't be shy to post your feedback (good or bad) if you play my Demo. I want to know what you think of my game! It will help me make the best possible Pokemon game!

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    I was wondering if the encounters on Route 102 could be changed a bit. Hoppip is kind of useless and Buizel doesn't learn any water moves until Level 15, so perhaps they could be replaced with maybe Poliwag and Wooper?

Qwertyis666

Years
  • I was wondering if the encounters on Route 102 could be changed a bit. Hoppip is kind of useless and Buizel doesn't learn any water moves until Level 15, so perhaps they could be replaced with maybe Poliwag and Wooper?

Totally agree with Hoppip but for Buizel, I can change is early movepool to be more useful early game.
    Balancing pokemons and encounters is on my To Do list for sure.
    You can get the Old Rod in Tetra Forest BTW so until Garito City, you can't have a good water Pokemon (apart Starter) simply because the first Gym is a Rock type one.

Qwertyis666

Years
  • Hi everyone!

It's been a while since i post somethings here and I just want to let you know than I always work on Pokemon Korano, not like I was imagine but I will try to update it regularly.
    I have encounter some problem and I felt the game ''sleeping'' for a while.

If you have play my Demo, I'm sure you see than some event are very poorly done or bug/crash the game.
    -(Like the event with Eric on the top of Twin Spark Cave, nothing work like I want)-
    So before releasing Demo 2, I will try to fix everything. I will try to keep stuff simple because my worst enemy is too much ambition.

This is why I will need more feedback (Good and Bad, I don't care) to continued because I can't test everything like someone than play my game for the first time.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • 2 things:
    -Trying to get a pokemon from the Box crashes the game. (I just wanted to swap a pokemon from my party for one ffrom the box. I´m playing with the Party cap and didn´t wanted to get a 4th poke.)
    -A camper does too (at the route where you go after clearing the meteorite cave)

Other than that, I´m liking this game. (Specially the nature changer)

Qwertyis666

Years
  • 2 things:
    -Trying to get a pokemon from the Box crashes the game. (I just wanted to swap a pokemon from my party for one ffrom the box. I´m playing with the Party cap and didn´t wanted to get a 4th poke.)
    -A camper does too (at the route where you go after clearing the meteorite cave)

Other than that, I´m liking this game. (Specially the nature changer)

1- The ''Move'' pokemon in the storage is fixed now I will upload a hotfix soon but your only chance to move a pokemon is with the ''Withdraw'' and ''Deposit'' menu for now. They work better with the Party Cap. actually, the ''Move'' menu is tricky to script.
    Ex: When you capture a pokemon with the Team Limit feature and your team is already full (3 if you start a new game) the 4th Pokemon should be store so just use Deposit and Withdraw in the storage to swap your team.

2- I have check every trainer and I saw that some didn't even have the correct name in the event (that why everything crash), will be fix in the new hotfix.

Back