• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Ban of friends

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    Ban of friends

This story is rated R
    It's Aaml, but there aren't many shipping hints at the beginning of the story.

Misty:14, Ash: 14, Gary:15, Brock: 16
    Chapter one

"Shh, be quiet, they'll hear you!!"

"Ash we can't pull this off on our own, it's too dangerous. We need morehelp!!" Misty cried out.

"NO..we gotta do this NOW"

The black- haired boy pressed himself against the trunk of a tree, trying toget a better look at the farmhouse lying half a mile ahead.

"I can't get this damn flashlight to work" Brock whispered, tapping the side ofit lightly.

"God, Ash, Misty's right we need more help. We don't have our pokemon with us.We don't even have a flashlight, for Christ's sake." Gary muttered.

"You can't expect me to leave these pokemon here to die, do you?" said Ash,looking back at his brown-haired friend.

"I thought of all people you would understand Gary!"

"I do understand…we all understand Ash, as much as you do, but we don't haveanything to protect ourselves with. If we get caught we're as good as dead andthose pokemon will still be there rotting in their cages"

Ash went silent and looked at his friends. Although it was dark he could stillsee fear written on their faces. He then looked back at the wooden house.
    He sighed and with a determined face stepped out on to the high grass.

Misty, Brock and Gary looked at each other for a while, not knowing what to do.
    Misty then shrugged and followed Ash. She still wasn't okay with it, but shewasn't about to let Ash do this alone.
    Brock took a step towards the fading forms of Ash and Misty.

"You coming" he asked looking back at Gary.

"I guess so" he answered shrugging.
    And silently they too stepped on to the grass and made their way towards theirtarget.

"Hurry, Ash and Misty are already there" Brock whisperedafter a while of walking. They picked up the pace.

"Brock, I have a bad feeling about this"said Gary, watching Ash and Mistydisappear behind the house.

"Dude, it's too late for fear now"

"It's just…"

"Shh, be quiet or they'll hear us" Brock whispered, interrupting Gary.

They stooped under the window, making sure the pokemon thieves wouldn't catch aglimpse of them and then walked slowly towards the dim lit backyard were thepokemon were held captive.

Ash and Misty were already pulling at a few locks.

"Poor, baby" Misty whispered looking at the wounded horsea.
    Brock walked over to Misty to examine the lock she was clutching.

"These locks are pretty rusty" he whispered, bending down to pick up a rock.

"I think if I…YES" he whispered watching the broken lock fall to the ground,after smashing the rock against it.

Ash opened the rusty door with a loud squeak, making the four of them flinch.

"Ash, be more careful" Misty muttered taking the wounded horsea out of its cageand petting it.

"Ash, be more careful" Ash whispered with a mocking voice.
    Misty gave him a dangerous glare and opened her mouth to say something back.

"Not now you two" Brock whispered. "Gary you got the pokeballs?"

"Yeah"
    Gary handed him his backpack.

"Gary and Ash, start breaking locks. Misty put all the pokemon in pokeballs"
    The three younger trainers nodded in agreement.

"Common little guy, you gotta go in the pokeball. So we can get you out ofhere" Misty whispered. She took a pokeball out of the purple backpack andenlarged it.

The horsea didn't try to escape, itprobably knew that Misty and her friends wouldn't do it any harm. Meanwhile Ash,Gary and Brock had already managed to free four pokemon.

Ash banged his rock on the fifth lock and managed to break it.

"Oh god" he whispered, covering his mouth and nose.

"What's wrong?" asked Misty while trying to get a stubborn ratata in to a pokeball.

"This one is already dead" Ash muttered, whipping away flies.

"What is it?" Misty choked out.

"It's a pikachu" Ash whispered turning his back to them and wiping away thetears that have formed in his eyes. All three of them were looking at Ash insympathy.

"Are you gonna be okay?" asked Gary a little too loudly.

"Yeah" Ash said wiping away another tear.

"Not after I'm threw with you!!"

Ash, Misty, Brock and Gary turned around, fearing the worst.
    There in the doorway stood a grubby-looking man in overalls with a shotgun.
    His greasy hair stuck to his face and he spoke with a strong southern accent.

"Hey Bobby. Come an' take a look at what we got here" he called out, grimacing.

"Comin' Billy" came a male voice from inside the house. He too spoke with asouthern accent.

"Well, well, well. Looks like you caugh' yourself a few ratatas, Bill" said theslightly younger, but equally dirty looking man.

Misty gulped and took a step backwards towards Ash.

"What you reckon we do with them, Bill?" he asked eying Misty excitingly.

"I reckon I kill the three males and have me a little fun with the gal. Youknow how I love me a redhead"

"Don't you dare touch her, you filth!!" Ash shouted, walking towards Misty.

"Don' worry, Bobby here can have a little fun with you too" said Billy,grinning.

"Youz sure is purtty" said Bobby, making a smooching motion with his lipstowards Ash.
    Ash gulped heavily.

"You'll have to get threw us first" growled Brock.
    Both he and Gary took a step towards Misty and Ash.

"Fine, then I'll just hav' to shoot yah." Said Billy pointing his gun in thedirection of the two older trainers.

"NO" Misty and Ash screamed in unison.

Ash threw the lock he had in his hand towards Billy. It hit him on the headwith a loud thud, making him let go of his gun.

"You ****in' kids" he screamed out, falling to his knees. Bobby hurried to hisside.

"Run!" Ash screamed running in the direction of the forest. Misty, Gary andBrock ran after him.

"Don' just stand there yah nitwit, folow'em. An' make sure yah shoot' em all."Billy let out throwing his gun at Bobby.

"Sure thang, Billy" Bobby exclaimed, running towards the forest as well.

"I'm gonna get yah you ****in' kids" .
    Bobby stopped running and began to shoot towards the shadows that were makingtheir way towards the safe embrace of the trees.

"Guys we're almost there…keep running" Ash hollered at his friends behind him.
    Bullets were barely missing him, often falling near his feet or soaring passhis head.
    Finally they left the open grass field and jumped behind a huge tree.

"Oh god" said Misty closing her eyes and gasping for air.
    Gary leaned against the tree, sighing lightly.

"Urggg!!!!" Ash let out, punching the trunk of the tree. "We left all thepokeballs there, damn it!!"

"Ash?" Misty whispered with a hoarse voice, after a while of silence.

"What?" he asked disappointed at himself.

"Where's Brock?"

Ash looked up at Misty, who looked terribly frightened.
    He then looked at Gary, who looked equally scared.

"He was right behind me" he exclaimed, looking back at the dark grass thatrustled in the soft wind.

"Oh god….BROCK!!" Ash screamed walking back towards the dark field.

"Shhh, I hear voices" muttered Gary in fear, holding Ash back.

"Billy I got me one, I got me one" Bobby exclaimed in glee, just nearby thetree they were hiding behind.

"Well, all the devils you did get yah one"

"Please don't, please leave me alone" a third, weaker voice whimperd,

The three friends recognized it as Brock's voice.

"Oh no, we gotta help him" Misty whispered, taking a step towards the darkfield.
    Gary held her back too.

"No, they'll shoot you" he whispered.

"No, please. Just leave me alone!!" they heard Brock plea again.

"Kill'em" said Billy's voice coldly.

"No" Ash whispered trying to break free from Gary's grip.

"Please don't, please, plea…"
    Bobby fired the shotgun twice and then…..everything went silent.
    Misty covered her ears and buried her face in Gary's shirt, whispering. "O god,O god" over and over again.

Ash's face screwed up in horror.
    Tears filled his eyes, as he heard the two men that had murdered his friendchuckle.

"Leave him to rot here, I don' want that waste on me property"

Reviews please.
    Don't worry this is Aamrn. It just has a darker edge to it

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014

Ban of friend chapter 2

Three years later
    Cerulean city gym.

Misty walked down the stairs of the Cerulean city gym, dressed in black andwith a few cigarettes in her hand, not bothering to make no sound. Hershoulder- length hair had a few black streaks in it and was slicked back in toa low ponytail. She walked towards the huge doors of the gym.

"Misty, you come back here!!!!!!"

Misty turned around to look at her oldest sister in a nightgown.

"You can't tell me what to do Daisy!" she snarled

"I am like your big sister…and I love you," said Daisy, tears forming in herdark blue eyes. "Why are you doing this to me!!!"

Misty turned around in silence and walked out the door.
    Daisy ran up to her and grabbed her arm.

"Let me go!!"

Misty whipped around and looked at her with black rimmed eyes.

"Let me go" she repeated.

"No!! Don't you know that a cult is dangerous!!!"

"What cult!!!"

"O common, Misty. Did you think I wouldn't notice? The pot I found in yourroom, the way you're dressed, and the way you act!! Who is this Misty?"

"This Misty was three years in the making, Daisy, three years" she yelled.
    "But you've just noticed her now, because she has become a threat to yourimage!!"

"That's not true, that's not true." Daisy said, letting go of Misty andcovering her mouth in horror. Tears streamed down her face.

"This isn't real, this isn't real" she whispered, screwing her face up insadness.

"Damn right it's real" Misty muttered, looking at her teary-eyed sister.

"Well then let me help you, Mist…please let me help you!!"

"You can't help me" Misty choked out, holding back tears. "You can't help me"
    Misty turned around and walked out of the yard in to darkness.

"O god" Daisy whispered, still crying.
    She turned around to walk towards the gym's doors, only to see Violet and Lilystanding there.

They too were crying………

Oller motel in Palet town

" Are you ready to play, Casanova" said the pretty brunette, lying on the bednaked and spread- eagled with Ash between her legs.

She smiled seductively.
    Ash looked at her for a while without any emotion.

"What's wrong Mr. Pokemon master?"

"I can't do this, Haley" said Ash suddenly.

"What?" asked the girl, losing her cool.

"I can't do this" he repeated.
    Ash stood up from between her legs and stepped off the bed.

"Where are you going!" screamed the girl, getting angry.

"I gotta be somewhere else right now!" Ash muttered pulling up his black jeans.

" You're not doing this to me again, Ash Ketchum" screamed Haley, getting angry.
    Ash put on his shirt and looked at the girl.

"I'm sorry" he whispered.

"If you walk out that door, don't think you can come back…you hear me"
    Ash shrugged and opened the door.

Haley picked herself off the bed and wrapped a blanket around her body.

Ash was already unlocking his car, when Haley appeared in the doorway, withonly a blanket to cover her nakedness.

"You know what, people think you're so wonderfull. You're the youngest masterin pokemon history. But they don't know how crazy!!!" she snarled at him.

Ash just ignored her and stepped in to his car.
    Haley ran up to his car, blocking his way to the car exit.

"Haley get out of the way" said Ash annoyed.

" These three past weeks, I had to put up with your constant crying and angeroutbreaks.You owe me big time Ketchum. You are sick in your mind. You're notnormal!!!"

"Haley get out of the way or I'm gonna run you over" Ash said, trying to staycalm.

" You know what, I'm gonna tell every big news reporter how ****** and frickincrazy you are!!!"

People in the other motelrooms had woken up and were staring out of theirwindow at the dramatic scene that was unfolding in front of them

"Get out of the way!!!" Ash screamed, getting mad.

"No"

Ash drove his car in her direction, stopping right before he hit her. Haley ranto the safety of the doorway, screaming like a crazy person.

Ash backed his car up and drove out of the exit.

"Fine go then, you bastard!!!" was the last thing he heard her say,.

Oak residence

"Here, drink up"

"God Delia, I don't know what's gotten in to him" said a tired Professor Oak.
    He sat on a wooden chair in his office, with his head in his hands.

"When his parents told me to take him in, because he was such a hassle forthem, I had no idea it was like this"
    Delia put her hand on his shoulder in sympathy. "Common drink your tea"

Professor Oak looked up at her with exasperated eyes.

"Don't worry he's gonna be okay" Delia whispered. "The doctors said he couldleave the hospital, tomorrow."

"I know Gary's going to be okay, now. But what will happen to him when he getsback. I mean no normal boy would take pain killers with alcohol, Delia"
    She nodded silently.

"He's been experimenting with drugs too and he's given up hope to open his ownpokemon research center. You wouldn't believe he was the energetic boy with bigdreams."

"Professor….Ash's been acting funny too, this past year."

Proffesor Oak lifted his head out of his hands and looked at the sad woman.

"The few times he visited me, he was always in his room and we barely talked.He would leave pikachu for days at the local pokemon center. It's a miracle hewon the title of pokemon master. With the way he was treating his pokemon, Iwas sure they would abandon him."

Professor looked at her in deep thought.

"And sometimes I would walk past his room and hear him crying" she choked out,a teardrop falling from her eye. "But he wouldn't tell me what's wrong"

Professor Oak looked at the white wall of his office in deep thought.

"Delia, do you think it's got something to do with Brock?"
    Delia looked at him in silence.

"I don't know. I mean when I asked Ash if he wanted to talk about it he saidno. He told me he was going to be okay. Besides these problems began about oneand a half year ago"

"But if someone's got something bottled up inside of them for so long, theywill start to burst, Delia"

Delia nodded. "That's probably why he, Misty and Gary haven't kept intouch……God I'm such a bad mother" she whispered.

"No you're not. You just didn't know what was wrong with him"

"But I know now….professor. We got to do something"

"I know…. okay here's what we do….."

Reviews please

Back