• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fanfic] Megaman The Saga Begins

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Megaman: The Saga Begins

Prologue

For the last three years Doctor Thomas Light and Alexander Wily have been working on eight robots known as Robot Masters to help better humanity.

Currently the two doctors are planning the showcase of the robot masters to the general public each different robot has a different task that it will perform to the best of its capabilities

First there's Cut Man a short slim bronze robot that has a pair of shears on top of his head, Cut man is a wood-cutter as his name would imply with Cut man around timber operations will be greatly sped up, Cut Man also has a special type of tree "food" that greatly speeds up the growth of a tree which will help preserve the world's forests.

The next two are a team Bomb Man and Guts Man, Bomb man's task will be to use explosives to clear the land of abandoned buildings and other things that would hinder or stop construction while Guts Man is in charge of construction. Both are a yellow colour and look buff but Bomb Man is closer to a teen in looks and has a brown Mohawk while Guts Man is taller and looks older.

The fourth robot master is a Maintenance Robot known as Oil Man who keeps machines running due to a special type of Oil that's stored in a dispenser attached to his right arm the Oil that Oil Man uses has been specially made to work with any machinery. Oil Man is slightly taller than Cut Man but he's short compared to Bomb and Guts. His whole body is dark blue and attached to his arm is the Oil dispenser mentioned above it looks like a large water gun.

Ice Man's funcution perform human tasks in extreme coldness design wise he looks the most human out of the eight Robot master he's about the same height as Oil Man and looks like an Eskimo with a blue parka and brown boots.

Ice Man's counter Robot Master Fire Man's task is like Ice Man's but instead of performing human tasks in cold conditions Fire Man does them in extreme heat, he will be mainly walking in a waste disposal factory. Due to the armour needed to protect him from the conditions he will work in Fire Man looks the most robotic of the robot masters along with Bomb and Guts Man. His body when not covered in armour is orange and there is a piece of armour shaped like a V on his face.

Then there's the robot master that many consider as Doctor Light's greatest creation Elec Man, as his name suggests Elect Man can harness electricity and his job will be to manage the electricity created by Nuclear Power Plants.

Finally there's Time Man who is the only Robot master not to be created by both Light and Wily, he was created by Wily alone. Wily created Time Man for his time travel experiments as mastering time travel would gain him the respect he feels that he deserves from the science community however this caused many arguments between Light and Wily as Light thinks that time travel is impossible and that Wily's wasting the eight robot master on a theory that will not work instead of something that can help today's world.

However Time Man's time travel capabilities aren't perfect and instead of being able to travel back in time he can only slow it down. Time man's around the same size as Oil Man, his body's purple, he has a ring on both his arms, a clock on his chest and the bells of an alarm clock on his head.

"Alright we have three more days until they are revealed, all of the robot masters are working fine and no system errors however we will need to do a quick system scan the day before the reveal" Light said.

"Except for time man, I need to upgrade his time travel abilities to full power tomorrow" Wily replied.

"Wily, Time travel is impossible, you may have been able to slow it down with Time Man's abilities but reversing it is a whole different thing" Light replied.

"You say this every day, Time Man will be able to travel back in time and with it he will be able to stop such things as the holocaust and Kennedy's Assassination" Wily shot back.

"Wily while the world would be a better place if those evil events never happened, you of all people would know the risk of changing history something worst could come from it" Light said, instead of saying something Wily just walked off.

Light sighed as he called it a night and went to his room.

The Next Day

A bird was sitting on a window ledge of Light's Lab minding its own business until a loud crash scared the hell out of it.

Inside Oil Man and Bomb Man will having a race through the lab, Oil Man sliding out on a bit of oil and Bomb Man on a prototype Hover board.

"Come on Bomb Man just give up, ya know the doc's prototype can't keep up with me" Oil Man said.

"You're lucky that Elec Man would kill me if I threw a bomb at you" Bomb Man angrily shot back while trying to catch up to Oil Man but it was too late as Oil Man crossed the finish line, the blue robot jumped up into the air and did a pose.

"And your winner and still champion of the Oil Speedways the one, the only, the coolest, Oil Man!" Oil Man said not knowing he had landed in front of Elec Man who was not impressed as his body was covered head to toe in Oil and he was holding a broken coffee mug.

"So Champion of the Speedways would you happen to know what smashed through the kitchen wall, covered me in Oil and broke my favourite mug" Elec Man said, Oil Man looked up and fell over scared for what Elec Man was going to do.

"Ok I covered you in Oil but it was an accident, Bomb Man broke through the wall" Oil man said trying his best not to mention the mug.

"And my Mug" Elec Man said as he began to charge up an electrical attack.

"Ummm, well" Oil man mumbled trying to think of something to say to get him out of being shocked by Elec Man before giving up and shooting Elec Man in the face with Oil"

"Sorry Elec Man gotta go" Oil Man said before sliding off on some Oil, Elec Man in hot purist, Bomb Man came out of hiding and sighed in relief…. Only for Elec Man to shock him with a thunder bolt.

In another room Cut Man is watching his best friend Ice Man spar with Fire Man.

"Fire!" Fire Man shouted like a manic as he fired burning balls of flame at Ice Man, who managed to dodge all but one of them which hit him right in the face.

"Ow!" Ice Man shouted as his face was brunt.

"Get back up Private" Ice Man's second personality shouted at him.

"Yes Sir!" Ice Man said back to himself before getting up and going all out on Fire Man with his Ice Slasher.

Fire Man not being graced with the Agility Ice Man has wasn't so lucky dodging and was hit about four times just before he fell to the ground.

"Good Job Ice Man" Cut Man said as he and his best friend helped Fire Man up.

"You're a real rough customer partner but my fire still burns hot for Justice!" Fire man said.

Before Ice Man could speak Oil Man ran into the room.

"Guys you gotta help" Before Oil Man could finish his sentence he screamed and dodged a thunder bolt from Elec Man and made a run for it.

"Get back here!" Elec Man shouted while chasing after Oil Man firing electric attacks at him.

"What's that all about?" Ice Man asked.

Oil Man ran through the hall ways desperate to escape from his angry brother along the way he bumped into Guts Man and Roll a house keeping Robot made by Doctor Light, she has the appearance of a young girl with blonde hair.

"No time to explain Elec Man's pissed at me, you gotta hide me" Oil Man desperately said.

"Sorry but after last time I'm not hiding you from Elec Man" Guts Man said a pissed off Elec Man was the only thing that scares him… or so he says.

Oil Man was about to beg with the bulky Robot Master only to be shocked from behind by Elec Man.

"You made the right choice Guts Man" Elec Man said as Rock, Doctor Light's robotic assistant and Roll's brother walked over.

"What did he do this time" Rock said, he hadn't been impressed since the fifth time this month Rock has the appearance of a young boy with brown hair.

"Covered me in Oil and broke my favourite mug" Elec Man said as he kicked his brother for good measure.

"Well anyway Doctor Wily's trying to upgrade Time Man again" Rock said.

"We should got check it out" Elec Man said, he and the others worked off.

As they arrived, a frustrated Time Man angrily brushed passed them with Doctor Wily following him.

"Just another waste of my time" Time Man said mad with Wily's failure to upgrade his time abilities.

"Time Man I'm sorry but I'm very close to upgrading you for time travel" Wily said trying to calm Time Man down.

Author's Note: Sorry for the ending being a bit anti-climactic. Anyway if this story is successful I plan on retelling the entire classic series up to Mega man 8 which will have a bit of a different plot. And maybe I might try to retell X series after the classic series.

Back