• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

One of the rare Visual Novels I have actually read, must say I liked the cartoon a hell of a more, though. It is decent but 50 hours is far too much to much effort for what is ultimately high school dorama.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

The only other Visual Novel I've played is Steins;Gate- well, the only other PC visual novel. I've also played the every Ace Attorney game (barring AAI2) and 999: Nine Persons, Nine Doors, Nine Hours (which had one of the most interesting stories I've ever seen in a game), as well as Time Hollow, which was an interesting venture with a main character with generic hair (he wasn't generic, only his hair was).

Steins;Gate as a novel was better than the show (which I watched first), methinks (especially with that incredibly well written "Groundhog Day" ending in the novel), but the show had Hacking to the Gate and dat epic ending theme.

Other than that, I have Clannad and Fate/Stay Night...but the chances of me playing them anytime soon are low. Not because I don't want to, but because...I invested 100 hours in Steins;Gate. I mean, I loved every minute of it, but if I'm to play a visual novel that's 50 hours, I need to be dedicated to the cause. I already knew I liked Steins;Gate from watching the show, but these two...well, I can't see myself going back to Clannad after having watched it, but Fate/Stay Night is untraveled ground, here. The only thing I really know about the series is from Oath Sign...and that's it.

Eh, I might play it one o' these days

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Yeah, it's not for everyone. A lot of people drop it because of the pacing, though it picks up soon enough; but if you're not one for the pacing of early S;G, there's really no reason to read it.

Though for me, I was interested enough in the characters and the concept to keep on. The show (and ESPECIALLY the novel) teaches you a lot about physics and time travel, subjects I'm really interested in.

...Speaking of that, I've yet to review any shows. I dunno if I'm up to it, but I guess I could always pick something easy like Naruto. Though I'll probably review at least one movie before I review a show.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

OoT is a masterpiece. I still play it sometimes.

Review Haibane Renmei and In Bruges.

I wrote a cartoon review but it a year later it seems MAL deleted it. ;__;

The last VN I played was Yume Miru Kusuri, I think. My sides literally left orbit during one of the arc finales.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Oooh, a thriteen episode long show! I might actually watch and review that. It's short enough that I don't have to commit to watching it (like I do with shows that are 24+ episodes).

...but I don't have the ability to review well, yet. My diction is...limited, and it shows n my reviews. I need to read more books and reviews before creating my own.

Oh, and play Majora's Mask while you're at it. It's not out on the 3DS, but chances having been rising that that'll get a remake as well.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
    Years
    i thought this winter friendly would be fun but its plain boring, i keep getting haxed by swords dance extreme speed arceus. i probably would have done better with my non legendary team.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I dreamt of something kind of Dangan Ronpa related after reading the whole LP with my sister yesterday. (well she didn't read most of the first two chapters but she caught on to what was happening pretty quickly).

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Oh god, Spy Kids 3. That terrible plot. That even worse 3D.
    The show's probably on the seventh Pikachu by now, so eh. (I mean, it randomly learned Volt tackle in like, gen 3. That is in every way impossible) :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

This is my first time saying zero <333; Plus, I don't know Spy Kids 3! Sorry guys! ;3

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I'm not an avid film watcher, so I wouldn't know anything about Spy Kids.

But the films I see seem to always be good ones.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Boy am I glad I never saw that movie! XD

There's tjis copter circling the sky around here for a few minutes, I wonder why... (it's like 2am here)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back