• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Error when opening the Pokédex

Years
  • Hello Twidarkness here!
    I have worked a bit with the essentials now and this is a error/bug i have never encounter before.
    The problem that i have is that each time i open the Pokédex in game i get this error message
    Spoiler:

I haven't touched the sricpt section for the Pokédex at all.
    So i don't understand why there is this problem.
    Any sort of help is much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
  • have you added a new pokemon to the txt file with out adding graphics because i got that once and you need you all the stuff for a pokemon to appear in the dex.

Years
  • I fixed it! Thanks for the help mewlover!
    I can't believe i missed something like that, but the dex now works and thank you for the help!

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
  • yea when you add new pokemon they need sprites for them or else the pokedex if using them in it will crash because i can't find the graphics it needs i had that issue myself when i added fakemon to my game.

Back