• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • ~Dragonair~ said:
    Okies. ^^ Why is your username totodile instead of Satoshi or Ash? XD
    Because when I joined Totodile was my favorite Pokemon ^^

Blue Jasmine said:
    Welcome to The Official Toto Fanclub,Brandi!(Again.) *waits for Toto* I've new question. How long have you known Pokemon,Toto?

Since I was 27. My kids rented a video from the first season and I liked it to so then we rented everyone we could find and I bought seasons 1-4 on DVD and/or VHS so I have seen almost every episode except for I have missed some of Master Quest but I am going to buy those DVDs soon! ^^

Peach said:
    You have nice hobbies Toto! What is your favorite book?

Well my favorite author is VC Andrews but lately I have been reading Historical(spell??) Romance XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hiya Toto! How are you doing? Historical Romance? Wow...that sounds interesting. So have you read "The Oddsey" by Homer?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • No I have not read that. Right now I am reading Celeste by VC Andrews
    Its not a historical(spell?) Roamnce but I just finished one of those it was called "One Kiss From You" It was good.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is cool. I haven't read any of VC Andrews' books. But I read some of Nora Roberts' books. Have you heard of Nora Roberts?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I dunno if you joined or not yet Stevo but wleomce to the club!*sees she missed Toto AGAIN*I always miss Toto....*sighs*Oh well.So Toto how are you and are you getting your computer soon?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Nice hobbies, Toto. ^^ I love snowglobes. :D They are soo pretty. ^^ I think I own a few.
    Hmmm...I can tell you like Romance storys a lot. ^^ I read those sometimes, but now I perfer to read da more fun manga for some reason. XD I'm not sure why...o.o lol
    BTW, Toto? Ever heard of Beyblade? XD It's pretty cool...o.o lol

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Hiya guys!!

I have not read Nora Roberts. I am getting my computer whenever I recieve my tax refund I dont know how long the irs will take. I like PC better than Sppf. I have never heard of Beyblade.

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
  • Hey Toto!

Wow, you're being so much more active now! I hope you get your comp soon so you can be online almost every hour. xDD

Question: Have you heard of Jamba Juice? If so, do you like it?

I asked this because at the moment I am drinking some Jamba Juice. xD

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Wow...o.o You've never heard of Beyblade before, Toto? I didn't know that. XD
    Well, i'm gonna tell you what it's like then. ^^ It's this cool series about these boys (there are also some girls, though, but not that many) that battle with these "magical" tops (the tops are called Beyblades), and inside da tops are bitbeasts/spirits that posess magical abilitys and will obay their owner's comand's in battle. It's a lot like Pokemon, and the battles are very cool. I just got into it resently. I haven't seen much of da show yet, though. However, I have 2 videos of it and seen 6 epasodes soo far...o.o I like it about as much as Pokemon, I think. XD
    It's a pretty new series, soo i'm not suprized that you haven't heard of it yet. ^^
    Da main charictor, Tyson, look's A LOT like Ash. He's HOT. o.o I have a crush on him (BTW, he's da charictor in my avee XD). Of course, a lot of da boys in da series are hot...o.o *drool's*
    You should see da show. o.o You'll love it! :D
    If you don't own ABC Famaly, you should get a video or DVD of it (BTW, I don't own ABC Famaly...:(). o.o
    I'll probaly tell you more about it on AIM when you get da new computer. ;)
    ~Jirachu

PS: Like Pokemon, Beyblade is also an anime. XD

Back