• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want'em, Take'em Thread ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molts

Novice Breeder
Years
  • Is your DW surskit still available? What are you interested in that would be of equivalent value? I have pretty easy access to most breedable Pokemon from the last 3 gen's.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • Is your DW surskit still available? What are you interested in that would be of equivalent value? I have pretty easy access to most breedable Pokemon from the last 3 gen's.

Yes, it is still available and can you names the pokes you wanna trade?

i'll give you shiny gengar and shiny sandile for shiny entei and shiny suicune
    I already have a shiny gengar so pick one the beast for the shiny Sandile please

Last edited:

Molts

Novice Breeder
    Years
  • Yes, it is still available and can you names the pokes you wanna trade?
    Umm, I have all the gen 4 and 5 starters. Squirtle, and Cyndaquil. I have a DW Stantler(sap sipper) and Tangela(regenerator), I have a lot of gen 3 and 4 Pokemon like Sableye, Gible, Slakoth, Lileep, Snorunt, and a Pichu, umm. I have Porygon and Zorua.

Is there anything particular you are seeking? I'd be happy to acquire it.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • What would you trade for a female empoleon?
    is it your offer? Then I'll pass since I already have it
    Thanks anyway ^_^

Umm, I have all the gen 4 and 5 starters. Squirtle, and Cyndaquil. I have a DW Stantler(sap sipper) and Tangela(regenerator), I have a lot of gen 3 and 4 Pokemon like Sableye, Gible, Slakoth, Lileep, Snorunt, and a Pichu, umm. I have Porygon and Zorua.

Is there anything particular you are seeking? I'd be happy to acquire it.
    if you have a relicanth....I'll happy to trade with you

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    hey i hate legendaries and I own 1 uxie, 2 azelf so I wondering if I could trade with someone

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back