• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sky Twilight Version [Updates - 25/08/16]

Which out of the starters in this game would you like to choose?

• [img]http://i.imgur.com/njtL3wn.png[/img] - Chikorita

Votes: 40 8.3%
  • [img]http://i.imgur.com/aho5jS1.png[/img] - Cyndaquil

Votes: 176 36.7%
  • [img]http://i.imgur.com/qQJkzTj.png[/img] - Totodile

Votes: 104 21.7%
  • [img]http://i.imgur.com/ED7P7Aj.png[/img] - Mareep

Votes: 160 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlawlessInstinct

PokemonForBreakfast
Years
So I played through the hack, it was fun.

Some things to fix that you may or may not know.

1. Some Grammar mistakes
2. The game doesn't always tell you when you receive an item. Like "Seth received a bike" doesn't show up.
3. It says green beat the first gym. on the statue.
4. the audio messes up at certain points in the game. Maybe it's from speeding up?
5. The prof who looks too much like oak, battles you for pretty much know reason.
Maybe he just wants to battle you to test you?
6. There's not really place to heal up, ie your mom or a pokemon center for the first portion of the game. Not sure if that was done purpose for the challenge or what. Cause there are a lot of potions.
7.It would be nice if the rival looked cooler, looks to generic.

I like the game.
I would love it if these changes were made.
see my play-through for references to these mistakes.
Playlist:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL51ONV5Bigwp0tlle5LTuXrlCwGjIpsOZ

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
Years
Can I be a beta tester?
I'll think about it. :)

So I played through the hack, it was fun.

Some things to fix that you may or may not know.

1. Some Grammar mistakes
2. The game doesn't always tell you when you receive an item. Like "Seth received a bike" doesn't show up.
3. It says green beat the first gym. on the statue.
4. the audio messes up at certain points in the game. Maybe it's from speeding up?
5. The prof who looks too much like oak, battles you for pretty much know reason.
Maybe he just wants to battle you to test you?
6. There's not really place to heal up, ie your mom or a pokemon center for the first portion of the game. Not sure if that was done purpose for the challenge or what. Cause there are a lot of potions.
7.It would be nice if the rival looked cooler, looks to generic.

I like the game.
I would love it if these changes were made.
see my play-through for references to these mistakes.
Playlist:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL51ONV5Bigwp0tlle5LTuXrlCwGjIpsOZ
Thank you and I know that the demo 1.0 has a lot of grammars mistakes. That's why I'm recreating the game.

Looks great. but it has many grammar errors.
Again! That's why I'm recreating this hack.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updates 29/07/16
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating lately and I did have exams. Now I am back in action. Anyways, remember my last updates that there are some bad issues that is happening on this hack. While I have been forced to started over again (sorry about that) but I am promising you guys that I will be better.

Here are two videos that I want to share with you guys and I did credits those people at the bottom of the updates so don't worry about it.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Credits
Kyledove, roza, zeo, WesleyFG , and Zein (Tiles)
~Ruki! and GoGoJJTech (HG/SS music)

More updates are coming soon and don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel. Oh yeah! Thank you for over 50 subscribers! You guys are the best! :) Now let's hit 100 subscribers.

Last edited:

FlawlessInstinct

PokemonForBreakfast
Years
That trailer looks good, I like how there's actually a starter event this time. Rather than just some bag in the room at the start.

The player running could use some articulation.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
Updates 31/07/16
Hello guys! How are you guys today? You guys are the best. Anyways, I want to post another video which is based on the updates of overworlds sprites and a script of how to get an eevee.

Here the video:
Spoiler:

Make sure you have subscribe to my youtube channel for more updates. Thank you.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
I really like it!!
The custom mega evolutions for gen 2 starters are awesome too!
Keep it up

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
Why you removed shinx as a starter?
Because I feel that I'm copying Pokemon Eclipse and I don't want to copy other hack.

I really like it!!
The custom mega evolutions for gen 2 starters are awesome too!
Keep it up
Thank you!!! :)

(Me crossing my fingers)

Is there a VS.Seeker in this awesome 721 PK hack game?
I don't not yet. Maybe not.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updates 02/08/16
Hello guys it's me again. Anyways I want to do another update about the intro of the game. I hope you guys like it.
Spoiler:

Thank you and please make sure that you have subscribe to my youtube channel for more updates.

:)

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
25/08/16 - Updates
Hi, guys, I'm so sorry for not updating recently, I was over the moon with Pokemon Go and I want to few places. I hope you guys forgive for that. I will update soon as possible and some of you ask me that when the ROM hack is going to be complete, well eventually but I can't really promise you guys now and sometimes I do get bored of ROM hacks and want to do something in life.

Also......
Spoiler:

Don't forget to subscribe for more updates.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 18, 2017
Add a Nuzlocke and Exp Share For The Party Pokemon That'd be great ahaha Just my opinion though

Years
This hack is fantastic, *Luxio//Hacks*. Love that most of its features after generation 3. Those screens are so beautiful. Can't wait for an update.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 30, 2017
Hey guys it's been a while since I been on here and I was wondering if I get a rom hack and download it on my SD card can I still use my save file when I get an updated version of the rom hack?

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
Hey, guys, How's it been? Sorry for not updating for a really long time. I'm was extremely busy. You know why? Anyways, something huge is going to happen soon but I'm can't promise you guys. You guys just have to hope for the best. ;)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 15, 2020
Hi! I just found out about this hack and can't help getting hyped, if you're still taking custom mega suggestion i'd love to have ones for the 4th gen starters, Infernape, Torterra and Empoleon.

lukagba

LukaBat
Years
good hack
please update :)
download.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back