• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Wear a Mask then?

and yet another VS Screen
Spoiler:

Years

Hikari is back... and still reeling over the user formerly known as "Fake Hikari".

So, how's everyone doin'? It's currently 9.59am here in Sydney.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I usually listen to music and browse pictures of questionable subject matter

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Plagiarism eh? Aren't most of us technically plagiarizing content with our signatures? Just throwin' that little bit out there for contemplation.

Today has been a movie day for me. Knocked out 3 on my "To Watch" list, and I must say I wasn't disappointed with any of them.

Years

What I'm saying is that Counterfeit used my signature for herself.

I often write "Hikari10" on my signature cos I use them for me only. I even have to store them in a Tumblr page.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's not so much plagiarism as it was art theft? Either way I'm sure they didn't do it seriously. Only as a joke.

Years

PC wasn't all funny pre-Hikari era.

Now that I'm here, PC has gotten much quirkier and funny.

Someone obviously wants to copy Hikari as a joke... I'm surprised Counterfeit didn't copy the way I post. Just the whole avatar/sig/usertitle thing.

I have truly brightened up this forum with cute Oshawottz, Anti-Wikileaks-ism, memes and pure hilarity.

When I diversified my avatars/signatures, my personality drastically changed... I went from the once-noobish Hikari to the intelligent, funny Hikari.

I love looking back on how I gradually evolved over 16 months.

Hikari ain't losing her laugh anytime soon... I even laugh at scary music.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... Y'know, how long did this "copying" last and when did it happen? Just out of curiosity.

Years

Hikari sure is Quirky... because she is so unusual.

Now for some Hikari humor:

pokmon-the-man-behind-it-all.png

I never knew that Professor Oak was a criminal.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Not a criminal but he's not a very nice guy. Sending a 10 year old off on a dangerous journey so he can spend more time with his mother. Got to give him some respect though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back