• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Y-Axis - Reworked!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    The Y-Axis
    now remastered
    The Y-Axis is a dark theme, featuring a dark color-scheme with touch of hot-pink. It was first released approximate two years ago to help celebrate the announcement of generation six Pokémon games--X and Y. Today, it has been reworked with several PC 1.5 components (namely floating navigation bar and footer), as well as some bug-fixes we were previously unable to get around to.
    Special thanks to Sims76 and Zerucune (of deviantART) for permitting us to use their art, as well as Hiroshi Sotomura for his coding work. If we're in mood to try, let's click the button below and switch!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Excellent!
    I think I'll continue to stick with Colour-flattered Y for now but the Y-Axis has been one of my favourite themes since its release and I'm glad to see it fixed up.

Years
  • Well, it was nice that the anniversaries were added a while ago, but what I did notice is that if I have notifications or messages, when I zoom in on my phone, it cuts them off from the screen, so I can't get to them.

Despite that, this is still the theme I like the most and plan to stick with it for a while.

Yukari

The Y axis was my favorite theme for a very long time, so I'm very happy to see it remastered. But... I still like Fundamental better.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Well, it was nice that the anniversaries were added a while ago, but what I did notice is that if I have notifications or messages, when I zoom in on my phone, it cuts them off from the screen, so I can't get to them.

It would be helpful if we could please take a screenshot of this and show. Hopefully, it's fixable, haha.

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

I am never letting this go!! *hugs and squeezes it until it's a flappy bird*

MAKE MORE!!

Years
  • This is probably one of the only dark themes I can use for extended periods of time without it hurting my head haah. Awesome job! Going to use this one for a while. 8D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Yeah, normally I don't use Dark themes, but, this is actually pretty colorful and easy to follow! I'm glad that this got a redo; I'll probably use this once in a while for a few occasions. <33 Great job on this~!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • The Y-Axis is my go to style when on mobile so it's good to see it get an update. All of these style updates are making me super excited!! Yes 2.0 is coming closer!

Back