• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Epic Challenge: Hoenn Region (Sign-up/Ooc Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
  • Well you made a bad first impression, unlucky mate. Pika_master, I'll try finish my post tonight. Bloudy A-Levels.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • ummm it is a bit of a big deal that you didn't know the region. It means you just saw that it was an open rp and signed up before reading what it was about

Actually that isn't what happened, (but I understand what you're saying, I just put Kanto, since it is the most commonly used (at least with what I'm in.).

ummm...... the title is Epic Challenge: Hoenn Region. This is really starting to make me feel that you didn't read anything about the rules, which isn't changing my mind of denying you.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • heres my new card
    a39bf96d8e8f0c9d73bac8c97e6012f5.png

CTFx

The End has Finally Begun
    Years
  • This looks pretty kool, and its at the start yay :)

Name- Hunter Adams
    Gender- Male
    Age- 14
    Appearance- Hunter stands at 4'11". He is on the short side, but still not too short. He has curly blond hair, and big blue eyes. He wears a small head, and wears dark glasses. He wears a red t shirt, and baggy jeans. He wears black and white tennis shoes, and weighs about 110 lbs. He usually can be seen with a white cap. He is very muscular, and thin. He wears a necklace with a pokeball that his grandpa gave him before he passed away.

Personality- Hunter is always trying to get attention. He always has a smile on his face and does embarrassing things to get people to notice him. He has a lot of friends because he is rarely mean (except he plays around being mean) and can always be seen making people laugh. He is really outgoing, and always is at parties.

He also works hard when it comes to work, usually getting so focused, that he tunes out his environment. He likes anything that has to do with friends, so he is really lonely sometimes.

History- Hunter grew up in a small town with a lot of friends. He never remembers his parents, only that he grew up with his grandparents. They treated him like his own son. Hunter grew up knowing little about pokemon, focusing on his school work. One day, he was dared by the girl he liked to go into a dark cave. He couldnt say no, so he traveled inside. After a few steps he was hit smack in the head by a Geodude. Hunter was very afraid at this. He felt another blow and was knocked out cold. A strange thing was standing infront of him. He got up, ready to retaliate, but it wasnt like the one he had been hit by. It was a Makhuita, which was strangley different that the Geodude. After this incident, the two became friends. He was givin a pokeball by one of his professers, and he caught the Makhuita. As soon as the first year of high school was over, his Grandpa died. His dying words asked Hunter to take his new pokemon and travel the world, as once was his dream. So thats when he packed up, said his goodbyes, and filled out his Grandpa's dream.

Preferred starter- Makhuita (IDK how to spell it)

The darkness encircled him, choked him, he wanted out, now.
    The darkness of rock tunnel was too much, like trying to find something with the light out, only it was hidden and black.

He stumbled through, bumping into walls of rock and occasionally the rock Pokemon.

He held Makhuita's Pokeball in his hand now. Loud step...Loud step...Loud step...BAM.

He hit his head on a wall again. He could feel blood trickling out. He grabbed some and tasted it...salty. He needed to rest...the darkness was blurring. He was spinning. He tried to stop, but it wasn't him. Everything was spiraling.

He last stood to hear a soft patter, then a blinding light, then darkness.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To CTFx: The sign-up was pretty good! You're Accepted!

To Slytherfang: The rp sample is pretty unique since everyone else's is about pokemon! It is okay though since I never said what it had to be about. You're Accepted!

You two may start at Chapter One and put both parts of it together if you would like. CTFx, you'll have to be a little more creative with the first chapter since the Professor doesn't give you Makuhita.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • Finally done my post. I would of had it done at the weekend, but I went to a party and had a huge hangover yesterday and been ill all day today. But I finally got it done, I always knew what I was going to post anyway. Cheers for your patience.

trainercardvg0.png

By the way, here's my Trainer Card. I just like my design, plus it wont be taken off Pokécharms Servers after a month. Oh, I just read that Pikalover can't do a Trainer Card. So, here is one.

e396aaec574d8b4e330f6eb470cdab55.png

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Oh BrianGabriel...Thank you...Yeah my computer won't let me have one...Thank you sooooo much. *I run over and give BrianGabriel a biiiiig hug*:):):):):)

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • Hey guys, this is just a note that the Hoenn rp isn't dead. Petalburg City is up and has been up for a while. Post if you haven't yet. I'll put notifications of new chapters here if that will help anyone.

Skitty is open if somebody would like to sign-up! Look at the first post for the sign-up sheet!

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • Keep up the great posts in the rp guys! More people who have signed up need to get going with their posts. I want to keep this rp running!

Skitty is still open for sign-ups. There is a spot open for somebody to have their pokemon choice of Corphish or Ralts. Place your sign-up here if you're interested in participating!

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Name: Beo Zephyr

Birth Date: Feb 17

Appearance: Beo is about 5'5, he has a scar the goes across his right eye. He has black hair, his eyes are light blue, and wears a head band. He wears a black wrist band on his left hand that was worn by his father. He carries all of his items and poke balls in a pack that he carries on his back. Wears a short sleeve shirt, and shorts, along with tennis shoes. When its cold outside he wears a jacket and sweat pants.

History: Beo was raised in johto with by his father (his mother died when he was young). Beo's father was one of the best trainers to come out of his hometown. Since he was little his dad would take him out into the forest and leave him there, he would give Beo his trusted Electabuzz to use, Beo would have to survive and find his way out of the forest while fighting wild Pokemon. Sometimes it would take days to find his way out, one day though as he was completely lost he stumbled upon what looked like a shrine, but could not identify it. As he started to walk away from the shrine everything froze, as if time had stopped all together. Beo looked around and then looked back to the shrine, that's when he saw it. It was some kind of Pokemon, it was very small, and looked like a weak Pokemon, Beo ordered his fathers electabuzz to run use thunder punch on it. As electabuzz charged at the small Pokemon it dissapeared and everything unfroze. Beo was so confused as to what that Pokemon was, but he raced home hoping his father could explain it to him. As Beo approached his hometown he saw something was on fire, Beo hid behind a bush and got close enough to see what was happening. What he saw would change his life forever, the whole town had been burned down, and his father was missing. Beo then realized if he hadn't have been interrupted but that Pokemon in the forest he would have been home when this had happened. Since there was no sign of his father Beo feared the worst, but couldn't help sense that he was alive somewhere, and vowed to start his Pokemon journey and at the same time find his father. So Beo set off for the Heonn region!

Personality: When you first meet Beo you would think he is just an arrogant cocky trainer, this may come from the fact of him being trained by his father in the way he was. But as you get to know him, you start to see a different side of him. You will see him really care for his pokemon, and also for any of his friends, he would do anything for them.

Preferred Starter: Skitty... And if it's cool with you I'm going to have my fathers electabuzz with me, but i won't use it for awhile, and if this isn't okay I'll add a part where I put it in the day care or something else.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To dboring: The sign-up is great and totally optional to you, but it might be good if you add a sentence or two to your personality since this will be important to go by during the rp.
    Having Electabuzz with you will be fine and I'll make them a wild pokemon later in the rp where people who wants one can catch it. Until then, you can just keep it with you.

Accepted

(btw you'll need to make a trainer card for me)

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • You're in Oldale which means that you don't have any badges yet. The startng Skitty is a female also. Could you fix those things for me, please? Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back