• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am Smart - S-M-R-T

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2015
    H-E-L-O that's the way we spell hello
    I'm a cheerleader!
    *yeah
    I'm a cheerleader!
    *yeah

Now that that is over with, hi! Despite my username, I'm actually not an idiot. You can call me SM or S. Anything you want really. I have a little brother on here who told me about this place, so I decided to check it out. His name is Cayo on here I believe.

I'm rather new to a lot of things on here. I'm really just a big Pokemon fan! I'm going to try to get into different things, because a lot of things look fun.

I'm into the roleplaying some, along with rom hacks. If anyone wants to chat about something just vm me!

~me

Last edited:
    Years
  • That intro is like super catchy, so it appears you got my attention there. It's really nice to meet you SM! Hopefully everything's well for you.

If you're into ROM hacks and roleplaying we have the popular ROM Hacking and Roleplay Corner sections to check out, but feel free to explore what else interests you since there is literally so much to discuss around the forums, and you'll get to meet loads of awesome people along the way. I did see you take part in that newbies' exploration challenge so nice to see you got off to a great start as a member here because that's just a taste of all the fun things you'll expect.

And wait your brother made you want to join? It's always nice when you have a family member or friend who's on the forums recommend you to join as well, and I'm sure it'll definitely live up to expectations for you. Good luck and I'll be sure to see you around!

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2015
    Lol. Btw, I'm not really a cheerleader. My brother has been having issues lately, but I think he'll be good soon.

Thanks for the welcome! There sems to be a lot of frequent events here, so I look forward to participating.

Years
  • We're all in this together, once we know, that we are, we're all stars, and we see that!

Lol sorry I've gotten into High School Musical for some reason and your OP reminded me of it :P. Anyways welcome to PC! It's cool your brother told you to make an account here since I don't feel like many brothers would ever do that. I've actually seen your bro around a couple of times and he seems like a nice person so I have no doubt that you're the same.

Like Archer and Hikamaru was saying, if you like rom hacks and roleplaying you should definitely check out their respective sections.

I hope to see you around!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Your brother's instantly awesome for introducing you to this place. :D PC is wonderful and we've all met a lot of great people here. Welcome welcome, SM! Hope you have an awesome time and show off that smartness in threads hahaha. Let me know if you'd ever like to chat as well, all right?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I've seen you around! Thanks for participating in the newbie challenge; I hope that you've got a good feel for the place so far! We have many roleplaying things as well as some ROM hacking stuff, so check those out anytiiiiime. I do hope to see you around! You seem really cool already. During your foruming adventures, feel free to PM or VM me anytime should you need assistance or just want to chat! Have a great night~ c:

Back