• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2018
    New to the forums and pokemon in general. Fair warning, I visited the q&a thread but I'm still going to have all kinds of dumb questions lol

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • It's okay. Ask all the questions you want! We'll be happy to answer you. So don't be shy! Ah, and it's glorious to meet you; call me Dragon! I hope that we'll be able to learn more about you. Take care and have a great stay. <33

Years
  • Hi there Radubadu, and yeah no reason to feel scared because we're always here when you need help. Anyways, how are things going for you?

Why not tell us some things about yourself so we can guide you around the forums and show you sections you might like? Given you recently got into Pokemon, which games did you start with? Or what other interests you might have? No matter what you decide to do, I'm sure PC will have you covered in whatever your interests are and everyone here is really nice so I'm sure you'll make some new friends.

Have a great time with us, and I'm always here if you want someone to talk to!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2017
    Hi,I'm also new here.
    You can call me "Time". :)
    People here are friendly, they are always willing to help others.
    I often hear that people here say "We won't bite!". It's true.
    So,don't worry.When you have some trouble,you can boldly asked.

Years
  • No question's a dumb question. ;P No worries at all! Welcome to PC, Radubadu, and hope you have an awesome time here. ^_^ What did you get into Pokemon with? The games, anime, cards, etc?

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2018
    So new question. I've searched everywhere but I vast seem to find a clear cut answer. Is there a definitive list of the games I'll need to play to catch them all? I'm just starting on Y which is my first. Which games will I need to go back and play? Also, will I need to invest in a gameboy advance or if I use roms for older games will I be able to add those to my pokedex?

And thank you all for the welcome!

Back