• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Blue Pentagon Explained!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • I hope each region will have their own shape. Like a Circle for Hoenn (which would mean one got it from Generation 3...for now at least),a Triangle for Sinnoh, and a hexagon for Unova. Not sure what shapes fit Johto and Kanto as those two regions weren't shaped slightly like any certain shape like Sinnoh (and Hoenn which forms a circle if you include the sea and islands) or had a shape associated with them like with Unova.

Years
  • I've heard stories about how unfortunate some were to end up with hacked Pokemon at some point, glad to see we've now got an easier way to spot them. Talk about 6th Gen changing so much stuff about the games in general!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    There was a misunderstanding in the translation that was given to Serebii. It's now believed to be an indicator of a pokemon that was caught natively in Kalos, and anything that comes through the Pokebank/Transfer will not have it. The pentagon shape is the same shape of the Kalos symbol.

reference:

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw it (because the red/white/blue symbol that appears by your caught pokemon in the pokedex is a hexagon) but even if it was a check for hacked pokemon, it would be pretty easy to beat: Make two hacked pokemon each with 6 perfect IVs, give one that item that guarantees 5 Ivs are passed down from the parents and put them into the daycare until a legitimate baby is born from the two illegitimate parents.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    I would like to point out that Hacked/Modded Pokémon can indeed be put into the Pokébank

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I would like to point out that Hacked/Modded Pokémon can indeed be put into the Pokébank
    Hi there. Since you seem new I assume you don't know this, but it's against this section's (Pokemon X&Y) rules to post in a thread that hasn't had a post in more than 2 months. This one hasn't been posted in since 2013, which means it's well past that limit. Feel free to start the discussion again with a new thread if you want to though.

Thread Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back