• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Washington state, U.S.A.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
Years
  • Hello everybody. :) I'm sorry if this is the wrong place in the forum to post this, but I was wanting to get some input(cost of living, places to avoid, things like that) on living in Washington state, most likely in and/or around the Seattle area. Within the next 2-3 years, I might be moving there with relatives. I may or may not be able to go with them next year to look around the area and check it out due to my work schedule, so I thought I would like to ask any of you for additional info. Thanks!

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Moved this on over to the Treehouse since it doesn't deal with home projects or decor specifically :)

I'm actually planning on moving out there at some point too, so I'd be interested to see what other people have to say! I know from my own research that it can be a little more expensive housing-wise (it's pretty comparable to living in Chicago, and we're pretty pricey too). But like most cities, I think if you pick a nearby suburb or smaller city, it should get cheaper - the only downside is commuting takes longer.

Back