• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most users ever online was 7,166, Yesterday at 5:04 AM.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    No wonder why we've been going down constantly. Breaking member records now. Can't wait to see what it will be when Sun & Moon release.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Ohh wow, that's really cool the record was broken today! :pink_boogie: Can't wait to see what happens come huge Sun & Moon news or even come Sun & Moon's release. 8] Who knows, the record might even top itself in the near future (thanks again to Pokémon GO and other stuff)!

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Woah, it's crazy to see the impact GO has made on the company financially and the community alike. The company has been doing better than it has in decades thanks to this free game. Who would've thought, haha. Here's to many more years of success.

pkmin3033

...and yet it's still not big enough to make the standard "Over 9000!" joke.

Oh well. Better luck next time.

Years
  • I expected these figures due to how popular Pokemon GO has been despite not being released in every country yet. It'll only be just a sign of the activity that will be happening once Sun & Moon are released.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • So great to hear this, I'm super overwhelmed by how popular and well received Pokemon Go has been over the past few days! As others have said it will be interesting to see how Sun & Moon compares against it. 8)

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Happy to be a part of the statistic.

I do have to say I'm not too sure Sun and Moon are going to bring as many people as you guys say. I think the most people well get is from GO worldwide release.

My reasoning is GO is free. Everyone can easily jump on the train. Different story when you have to pay a good chunk of change to hop on.

Years
  • Considering I've done things like log into an mmo the other day and immediately seen not just one, but quite a few people talking about their endeavors in Pokemon Go, including people I didn't think were even into Pokemon in the first place...I could definitely believe a huge surge thanks to that, haha.

Pretty awesome. :>

Cersei Lannister

Mad Queen
    Years
  • Considering I've done things like log into an mmo the other day and immediately seen not just one, but quite a few people talking about their endeavors in Pokemon Go, including people I didn't think were even into Pokemon in the first place...I could definitely believe a huge surge thanks to that, haha.

Pretty awesome. :>

Tons of people are around here playing it and talking about it, including on the radio.

Lucid

It's prob cuz of Go. A lot of ppl don't play gameboy but pretty much everyone has a access to a free smartphone app

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Really cool to see this happen - PC is a great forum and it's wonderful to see it continue to grow. Looks like Go has been a big boon for the entire fandom!

Back