• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dungeons with only 2 autotiles?

Years
  • I'm making PMD style Dungeons, which are walls and floor only, no blackness. The problem is, i have no idea how to actually edit the RandomDungeons script, mainly because i have no idea what most if it does.

I tried using blackness as walls and floor and walls as floor, but that sometimes creates big pathways between rooms.

Years
  • bumpy bump of bumpness.

this is the second of 3 things i need for my game(along with double battles which i got help for, and another thing i'm gonna ask when my game actually goes into development status)

PinkCatDragon

The 17 year old programer. Now byte off
    Years
  • bumpy bump of bumpness.

this is the second of 3 things i need for my game(along with double battles which i got help for, and another thing i'm gonna ask when my game actually goes into development status)
    ill take a look it to the script and see if i can make heads or tails out of it. by way nice to see a PMD game in the works

Years
  • ill take a look it to the script and see if i can make heads or tails out of it. by way nice to see a PMD game in the works

thanks.

and it's not really a PMD game as in battle system, rescue missions. but it's heavily based on it (using random dungeons, pokemon only world, PMD sprites, and few other features). you can see Ruby Destiny 2: Rescue Rangers hack by destinedjagold for an example of what my game will look like

Years
  • bring up my post (well question in this case)

all i really need to know is where autotile 3 is used and how do i replace that autotile with autotile 1

Back