• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

nice tits

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • GreatTit002.jpg

What are your favorite birds, PC?

Sirfetch’d

We all know owls are the best birds though

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I love that title, I love PC, I love you OP!

Falcon, bald eagle and some certain types of vultures

Years
  • I love me some bald eagles and assorted hawks, they've plays been my favorite birds. Also, Blue Jays are pretty rad, I love their colors. We actually had a family of them that hit up the bird feeders on my back patio. We also had a hawk that probably ate some of them at some point, so there's that.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Sun

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Birds of prey. No contest. Diurnal and nocturnal. I've wanted to practice falconry for a long time and I might actually soon!

Red Kites, Great Horned Owls, Peregrine Falcons, Harpy Eagles, etc.

They are all so great.

Owls are fantastic, and I love them so much. They are very regal and mysterious and they are just plain fascinating. I am just marveled by the silent symphony that is the flight of a barn-owl. Look at this, it is really worth it:

Back