• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your favorite sandwich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    #9 from Jimmy Johns

or pepperoni and a fried egg on white toast.

Castaigne

欠 を 食べる
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    The Ultimate Sandwich.
    Spoiler:

But when those are unavailable, I'll probably love it if it comes with chicken and/or egg.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I just go for either a plain nutella sandwich. Sometimes just a plain cheese sandwhich.
    I don't go for sandwiches much tbh, but if it were anything more complicated than the two above (and not by much) it would be a spaghetti toastie.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    this baby right here: http://www.newks.com/menu/items/menu-sandwiches-club
    the club from newk's café is enough to make me want to cry. like you don't understand how happy that sandwich makes me. :,(
    if it's from home I usually make a noice grilled cheese sandwich (the old fashion way, not toasted) with a fried egg.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    i'm perfectly satisfied with a good ol' egg sandwich, preferably scrambled egg w/ egg whites and not fried up egg that only has flavour in the middle of the sandwich

Years
  • I don't think anyone has ever heard of this but, Pan con Bistec. It's basically meat in Cuban bread, optional fried onion strings, and whatever else you want. If anyone ever goes to Florida, Los Angeles, somewhere where there is Cuban food, I recommend trying this.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • It's hard for me to just choose one, so instead I'll pick the three that I have equally in 1st place

• Tuna Sandwich! I love tuna, I don't drain out the water, I just mix with the condiments (mayo, mustard, and flavorings).
    • Subway Melt, yeah from Subway, I love it spicy, no tomatoes
    • Ham, Turkey with Blue Cheese on Rye or Wheat Bread and lots of Spinach and onions.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
  • Sweetcorn, red onion, lettuce, tomato, red peppers and rocket on a flatbread with light mayonnaise. I don't like the taste of normal mayonnaise.

Jayce

x-kid
    Years
  • I love tomato sandwiches. So much. I had one for lunch today (well, okay, it was actually a wrap, not a sandwich) with tomato, hummus, spinach, cheese, and olive oil. So good.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2015
    I like a nice, moist chicken salad with tasty crunchy treats inside. Great question, thanks for asking.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • anyone else?

favourite sandwich?

bump

Please avoid double-posting and bumping your own thread.

-

My favorite sandwich of all-time is the Elvis Kieth from Ike's Place in San Francisco. It's halal chicken, teriyaki, wasabi mayo, and a cheese on the Dutch Crunch bread they have. It's...fantastic. Haha.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    mmm-m, ham and cheese is my favorite. i also really like subway sandwiches.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I like food so here we go:

• Pulled pork sandwich
    • BLT (bacon lettuce tomato)
    • Sloppy Joe
    • Roast beef sandwich
    • Cuban sandwich (ham & cheese on Cuban bread)
    • Chicken sandwich from Chik-Fil-A
    • Bacon cheeseburger is always PHENOMENAL
    • Tuna fish sandwich
    • Peanut butter & jelly sandwich
    • Ice cream sandwich!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back