• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Diamond Nuzlocke

Years
  • Hey folks,

I'm doing a Nuzlocke run of Diamond, with the following rules, some of which I know are standard and some I believe are not?

1. A pokémon that faints is dead, and must be released.
    2. Only the first pokémon in an area can be caught. If it flees or dies, too bad. The only exception is the duplicate clause: because I cannot catch the same pokémon twice, if the first pokémon I come across in an area is one I've had before, I get another shot.
    3. No trainer items in battle EXCEPT gym battles, wherein I'm allowed 2 (as gym leaders will use two themselves)
    4. No trading

You can see the playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4WXamJe1RPbuSkFQESEZaevkXGxnpy-5

I'm releasing new episodes at noon UK time, every Wednesday and Saturday. I've got a lot of footage recorded in advance (so far scheduled through September 5!) and have been using this series not only to challenge myself in the game (never done a nuzlocke before) but also to better my image and video editing skills. Every episode has a background set with info on what pokemon are in my team and what badges I have (and the background gets changed a handful of episodes in to a better layout) and the early ones have no intro, then some get an intro, and then after that I decided to make a channel intro too... I gave up on the outros after a few episodes of doing them, really wasn't happy with the results!

Anyway, plug plug - subscribe to the channel to see when new episodes are out, and follow me on twitter to get a tweet for each one too - @chrisjfinlay

Years
  • #PokemonDiamond #Nuzlocke Episode 34 is brought to you by the letters O and K!

[ythd]OLqOQGv3X38[/ythd]

(Edit: Woop. finally figured out embedding youtube here...)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey, I was away on holiday last week so wasn't updating, but videos were still being released!

Team Galactic turn up the volume in #Pokemon Diamond #Nuzlocke Episode 41! #fb #pokemondiamond http://youtu.be/J_ILe1wMNU8?a

For some reason, the music in this building is REALLY loud compared to usual. Apologies.

[ythd]J_ILe1wMNU8[/ythd]​

Years
  • Finale, part 1: Can we make it through to the ‪#‎Pokémon‬ League? Find out, ‪#‎PokemonDiamond‬ ‪#‎Nuzlocke‬ Episode 51!

Back