• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

で's SS

Years
  • okae dokie...i'll be there soon,please make sure u added my both fc......From JP Plat to US Plat...

if possible,u will help me again 2moro,and i will give u the rewards included today's one

see u there:)

Years
  • i think nope...for the first time,i can see u and u r inviting me...i applied to u and we r connect to eachother,but idk,u don't wan to trade with me....i think i will juz ask someone else to help me

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    Do as you want.
    The problem is that I wasn't on my Dsi, and I haven't notice you.
    Can you go now?
    If I didn't want to help you, then I wouldn't post on this thread for 2 pages.

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    Well, I am not the kind of person which will force you to do it.
    After all, it was offering you a help.
    I was waiting for you for over 2 hours in total, but never mind.
    Find someone else that will be your pet

Years
  • sorry for my bad manner and ur wait....idk wat r u doing there when i'm online...maybe u didn't noticed that i'm already in the room and waiting for you...

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    When you are now saying me that you are now in the room waiting me, shows a luck of communication.
    Because, who told you that I will wait for you the whole day?

Years
  • lol........actually,i'm already in the room for a few mins,but u didn't respond to my invite for trades,thats why i make out an error...

after that,i re-entered the room and waiting for ya...i invite you to trade with me,but...u r juz standing by there...*maybe u cant see my name on the 2nd times*

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    I don't know where the main error is, but, if you are still interested in trading, reply by saying to me.
    Let's try again. I will be in for the next 5 minutes.
    Can you get in?

I think this is the only way we can make the trade.
    If you want to have the trade with me, reply as soon as you see this.

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    So, now I've seen your request. I will get online in a minute.
    Are you still there, waiting for me?

Back