• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Original Theme vs the remake for XY anime?

What theme do you prefer

• Original Theme (including the one in the original pokemon movie)

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Pokemon XY intro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Hey pokefans,

I am on the fence as to which theme is better?? I get more tingly feelings listening to the og version but this one is good to.

What does PC prefer?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I just don't like the new one. It just sounds terrible. The person who sang it was terrible in that song. When I first heard it, I thought it was fake and fan made. But if fan mades of the song sound way better than the remake of the song.

And it isn't nostalgia. To be honest, I am not a fan of any of the First Gen or Orange Islands song. The person was just terrible if it was even a person to start with.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Original...

Call me a nostalgia nut, but the original had this calm feel to it. The new version tries too hard to have the same feel, which it doesn't. Also the unnecessary repeat of "gotta catch 'em all" in the new one makes it sound terrible, imo. Nothing will ever be as spirited as the original theme song, lbr.

Back